Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 18 (The computer game)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

I have two english teams one silver one gold but i am at the point i have brought everyone i can with the coins i have so might change the gold team to a prem team soon

I got lucky in my early packs and sold players on for a healthy profit, team now reads;

Buffon
    Florenzi Chiellini Bonucci Sandro
    Nainggolan Marchisio Pjanic
    Hamsik
    Higuain Mertens

Handanovic
    Miranda, Barzagli, Manolas
    Callejon, Khedira, Bonaventura, Insigne
    Gomez
    Icardi, Belotti

As my second squad.

Much cheaper than premier league players too
    Do both of those teams have 100 percent chemistry,sorry if stupid question lol
  • Options
    Don't know how people get such good teams without spending their own money on this . I got 2 gold packs and best players were Luke shaw and Wayne routledge . Also getting kicked out of ea servers more times than Danny Haynes hamstrings going bang .
  • Options

Got two teams in ultimate team but still a work in progress, using career mode to sharpen up with Charlton of course, only lost one game so far, 1-0 away at Gillingham, ffs

I played around 10 games on career with charlton but its just to easy billy clarke has scored so many goals for me,he is too good.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Don't know how people get such good teams without spending their own money on this . I got 2 gold packs and best players were Luke shaw and Wayne routledge . Also getting kicked out of ea servers more times than Danny Haynes hamstrings going bang .

Sniping players repeatedly and investing in/predicting SBCs
  • Options

sam3110 said:

I have two english teams one silver one gold but i am at the point i have brought everyone i can with the coins i have so might change the gold team to a prem team soon

I got lucky in my early packs and sold players on for a healthy profit, team now reads;

Buffon
    Florenzi Chiellini Bonucci Sandro
    Nainggolan Marchisio Pjanic
    Hamsik
    Higuain Mertens

Handanovic
    Miranda, Barzagli, Manolas
    Callejon, Khedira, Bonaventura, Insigne
    Gomez
    Icardi, Belotti

As my second squad.

Much cheaper than premier league players too
    Do both of those teams have 100 percent chemistry,sorry if stupid question lol
    Yup
  • Options
    Finally got to grips with defending on this game, and for the first time on any ultimate team i don't feel like i'm too badly punished for not buying packs with real money.

This is the team i'm rocking at the moment.

imageimage
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Agreed, my luck in packs has always been bad. Think last years in last couple of months i might have packed Neymar but early doors always start from rubbish, this time was first time i actually started with Gold team.

Problem as i cant play internet/squad building mine will only get better if i get lucky in a weekly pack at the mo, considering i have only played like 8 games (1 season) my team isn't terrible but noone that decent.

GK Foster( improved alot of stats, so probably will stick with him)
    RB Coleman
    CB - Stones
    CB- Reid
    LB- Alonso
    CDM- Wilshere
    LM- Townsend
    RM- Lingaard
    CAM- Tadic
    ST- Benteke
    ST- Berahino

Subs similar quality for most position, still have loans i can use Ronaldo/Lacazette/ Arguero etc

Fingers crossed internet at home gets sorted sometime soon so i can play properly.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

You've got to do the squad building challenges, the packs you get as rewards are much better than anything you can buy with real money
  • Options

cafc4life said:

You've got to do the squad building challenges, the packs you get as rewards are much better than anything you can buy with real money
    I wish i could, i keep wasting coins on jumbo packs/ Gold and literally getting barely 3k when spending 15k. dont know why i bother
  • Options

cafc4life said:

I wish i could, i keep wasting coins on jumbo packs/ Gold and literally getting barely 3k when spending 15k. dont know why i bother
    Yeah i'd say never spend your coins on packs, you'd be better off spending 15k to enter the FUT draft as you'll probably get packs well in excess of 15k if you get to the semi-final stage and beyond
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafc4life said:

Yeah i'd say never spend your coins on packs, you'd be better off spending 15k to enter the FUT draft as you'll probably get packs well in excess of 15k if you get to the semi-final stage and beyond
    At present i wont be able to do any of that, been doing on my mobile. Noted though , need to stop falling for the might get lucky in a pack as doesn't happen 7.5k/12.5k/15k all the same.
  • Options
    This is what I've currently got. Best team I've ever had this early on any FIFA.

Mainly this time its been down to being incredibly lucky with early packs. But I spend a lot of time on squad building challenges and trading. I've currently got 90 players on my transfer list (all 84 and 83 rated that I sniped last night) waiting for the prices to go back up, which they will with the next good SBC (hopefully tonight at 6!).

• Options
    Ben18 said:

This is what I've currently got. Best team I've ever had this early on any FIFA.

Mainly this time its been down to being incredibly lucky with early packs. But I spend a lot of time on squad building challenges and trading. I've currently got 90 players on my transfer list (all 84 and 83 rated that I sniped last night) waiting for the prices to go back up, which they will with the next good SBC (hopefully tonight at 6!).

Thats a decent side, front 3 is scary!

How did you get so many rated 83/84, obviously i am seriously missing out if people get better packs using SBC
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Ben18 said:

How did you get so many rated 83/84, obviously i am seriously missing out if people get better packs using SBC

Looked through futbin last night at 83s and 84s at the lowest prices.

Bought 84s between 1k-2.2k, and 83s between 750-1k.

Are you saying you can't get SBCs because you don't have the console linked to the internet? Can't you do it through the phone app or web app?
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Ben18 said:

Looked through futbin last night at 83s and 84s at the lowest prices.

Bought 84s between 1k-2.2k, and 83s between 750-1k.

Are you saying you can't get SBCs because you don't have the console linked to the internet? Can't you do it through the phone app or web app?
    I can do some SBC through app, eg. bronze players upgrade. only ones i can complete is the bronze ones which dont really do much. I wish i didnt waste on silly packs (not buying just coins i have got) prob would have had like 80k + lol without barely playing it

At mo my internet isn't working (been since after first week) so cant get online and doing Squad challenges/ FUT anything along that lines.
  • Options
    Finally got a PS4 this week so this is the first football game I've bought since PES 2008...!

My squad rotation team - actually a better win% than my PL one...

To those talking about handballs, there's an option in the settings to turn it on B)
  • Options
    Any updates on anyones teams?

I've started work so don't have nearly as much time but playing with these two at the moment

Really want the new POTM Sane as I don't like Son but he's around 200k and I'm sitting on about 30k :(
  • Options
    My team without spending money is currently

GK: Hart
    RB: Zappacosta
    CB: Matip
    CB: Koscielny
    LB: Kolasinac (ToTW)
    CDM: Matic
    CDM: Xhaka
    CM: Santi Cazorla
    RW: Willian
    ST: Benteke (hate that I have a Palace player but it's him or Bony)
    LW: Miralla
  • Options

I've started work so don't have nearly as much time but playing with these two at the moment

Really want the new POTM Sane as I don't like Son but he's around 200k and I'm sitting on about 30k :(

Is that pack luck or have you bought the better ones ?
  • Options
    Mine is the same as before, but with normal De Bruyne instead of Sigurdsson.

I got De Bruyne in one of the normal 2 rare player packs (they seem to be well over powered this year)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just packed Kante in a Daily Challenge pack - 190,000 coins. That's the richest I've ever been in Fifa terms.
  • Options
    Just drew Pogba in a pack, tempted to sell before TOTY currently worth over half a mill
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Is that pack luck or have you bought the better ones ?
    Pack luck from SBCs and trading got me Morata early on
    Bought £10 of Fifa points and the packs from that plus a bit of trading got me Mahrez, Mooy and Young