Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford v Charlton | Sat 21 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    2-1 not sure which way
  • Options
    Bradford is a tough ground to go too so I am surprised at the optimistic views on here, I am going to buck the trend..........Bradford to win by two clear goals.
  • Options
    My Bradford supporting mate is confident enough to make the trip up from London for this one. Based on what he was saying about their team I'd gladly take a draw. 1-1.
  • Options
    1 - 1 Draw, a Kashi thunderbolt from 25 yards.
  • Options
    We're going to be tonked. Can't see beyond a 5 - 0 defeat.
  • Options
    Making the effort for this after much umming and ahing just hope you can pay on the day.

I’m seeing a 1-1 draw all the way.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

i'd love to see Konsa at RB with Sarr & Bauer as the CBs

That's a fine way to force the oppo to bully DaSilva
    Except with more height around him he will have more protection and theybwill be less likely to try it. Besides I don't think Bradford really play that much long ball.
  • Options
    With everything that's going on at the moment, I completely forgot we have a match tomorrow. Don't think we'll get anything from this. Bradford win
  • Options
    Wigan and Oxford are the only top six teams we have played so far and we have got one point from six.
    A win tomorrow against a top six side would send out a massive statement of intent.
    2.1 Charlton to continue our push for promotion and a couple of Aussies go home happy that they are buying the right club
  • Options

Wigan and Oxford are the only top six teams we have played so far and we have got one point from six.
    A win tomorrow against a top six side would send out a massive statement of intent.
    2.1 Charlton to continue our push for promotion and a couple of Aussies go home happy that they are buying the right club

you have forgotten Rotherham away and we won away against a decent, if inconsistent Fleetwood team ... our away form is not bad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

you have forgotten Rotherham away and we won away against a decent, if inconsistent Fleetwood team ... our away form is not bad
    I stand corrected sir Rotherham are indeed top six.
    Hangs head in shame: (
  • Options

I stand corrected sir Rotherham are indeed top six.
    Hangs head in shame: (
    we all make mistakes and are sorry .. but f**k 'em ((:>)
  • Options
    1-4 win for us be drinking champagne on the way back with my winnings.
    That's if we get up there with Brian on the way
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Enjoy tomorrow Chris mate
  • Options

clb74 said:

Enjoy tomorrow Chris mate
    Cheers blackpool
  • Options
    Bradford will be without suspended captain Romain Vincelot and defender Adam Chicksen against Charlton.

Versatile midfielder Vincelot sits out a one-game ban after receiving his fifth yellow card of the season in the midweek draw against Oldham.

Chicksen is expected to be sidelined for two weeks after sustaining a thigh injury against Oldham at Valley Parade.

Tony McMahon (hamstring) is still out, while fellow defender Matt Kilgallon and striker Shay McCartan are among those pushing for recalls.

Charlton duo Ricky Holmes and Mark Marshall are major doubts.

Holmes is carrying a knock, while Marshall has been struggling with a tight groin.

Should they both miss out, former Bradford former Billy Clarke could earn a recall to manager Karl Robinson's starting XI.

Harry Lennon, Lewis Page, and Jason Pearce remain sidelined.
  • Options
    Would be delighted with a point but I think we might lose this one. 2-1 Bradford
  • Options
    we've got Bradford's number. 2-0 to the Addicks
  • Options

I can't make this one despite it being almost a 'home game' for me at 86 miles away ..

we should have won there last season when we were weaker than this season, we missed chances galore in a 0-0 draw .. they are (arguably) weaker than last season, though still useful of course ...

Sarr stays in and Konsa at right back (the latter won't happen, Solly has become a fixture when fit) .. Fosu and Holmes on the break will scare the life out of them .. I am sure that we are more suited to an away type game than dominating at home (blame 4231)

Bradford City 0 v CAFC 2

We've won 4/6 at home...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Go on Charlton, win it for my adopted Grayhound dog, my beautiful Chewy who passed away yesterday...
  • Options
    We did ok against Bradford last season and I would take a draw right now. Think this will be tough with no Holmes or Marshall and Reeves yet to find his feet at the club. 2-0 Bradford and we need to regroup.
  • Options
    1-1 magennis. Happy with that
  • Options
    1-3
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    I think it will be a game of two halves. Unless, that is, it’s abandoned.
  • Options
    2-0 , we score early (JFC) and close the game out, then nick a goal on the break 88th min (Mageniss)
  • Options
    1-1 would be a good result up there for us.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I can't make this one despite it being almost a 'home game' for me at 86 miles away ..

we should have won there last season when we were weaker than this season, we missed chances galore in a 0-0 draw .. they are (arguably) weaker than last season, though still useful of course ...

Sarr stays in and Konsa at right back (the latter won't happen, Solly has become a fixture when fit) .. Fosu and Holmes on the break will scare the life out of them .. I am sure that we are more suited to an away type game than dominating at home (blame 4231)

Bradford City 0 v CAFC 2

We've won 4/6 at home...
    the key word is 'dominating', not just winning 66%
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!