Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford v Charlton | Sat 21 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    Asked a couple of Bradford fans for directions to the away end, very pleasant exchange. They were gutted Clarke has been doing well for us, and sad Marshall hasn't made it today as he'd have received a warm welcome!

Also accidentally hit one of their stewards over the head with my bottle of Fanta - much to the amusement of his colleague.

I'd be happy with a point, here's hoping for more!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

It's a Charlton "thing" that they play better against the better teams. I feel comfortable to predict a Charlton win.

Like we did against Wigan?
    There's always an exception. I was talking historically (and being very optimistic)
  • Options
    Tough game this one, think it'll be close most likely a draw, but i'll stick out and go 3-2 Charlton.
  • Options
    Anyone have commentary yet?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    KR said in an interview this week he wanted to rest DaSilva at some point, although I didn't take that to be this weekend, but rather he was waiting for Page to get fit. Sarr did alright there on Tuesday although we're going lose some attacking impetus down the left, but we'll gain some solidity defending set pieces plus gain some threat at attacking set pieces. Or maybe Sarr will be centre back and one of Solly or Konsa is going left back. Either way, at least it isn't Jacko.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Anyone have commentary yet?

Yes
  • Options
    Watching ifollow, is this a dressing room or a public toilet
  • Options
    Imagine coming out of public. Toilet for reception like this hey..?
  • Options
    With a bottle of Shiraz in hand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whats that traffic light?
  • Options
    Fuck me, is this science fiction
  • Options
    Here come the two sides at the Northern Commercials Stadium... COME ON YOU ADDICKSSSSS! #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!