Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's half term

Me and @Baldybonce_JNR are on our way to Manchester to have a look at the National Football museum, stadium tours of UTD and City and the War museum of the north.
Anyone taking the kids anywhere?

Comments

• Options
    Mine get two weeks , I'm taking a couple of days next week as that's when most schools go back.

Might have to pay a trip to some museums in town.
  • Options
    sounds great, unfortunately I have to work all week so they will be with the grandparents getting spoilt rotten.

have a great time mate
  • Options

Me and @Baldybonce_JNR are on our way to Manchester to have a look at the National Football museum, stadium tours of UTD and City and the War museum of the north.

Hope you have a great day, BB !
  • Options

Hope you have a great day, BB !
    Thankyou FF.
    We are there for the week but will be back for a nice 4-0 Saturday.
  • Options
    Rome for the week.
  • Options
    Transport museum has some very good steam trains.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I get to escape teaching them for a whole week, hurrah!
  • Options
    Currently in Limassol with wife, daughter & granddaughter.
  • Options

Disneyland Paris. Got here yesterday afternoon, my daughter was beside herself when she saw the castle. I was beside myself when we got to the bar.

Did that last year, loved it - great place.
  • Options
    off to Brighton for a few days... and recommendations for what a 6 and 3 year old might like gratefully received
  • Options
    Traffic today so much better than usual - I like half term.
  • Options

Traffic today so much better than usual - I like half term.

+1
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

off to Brighton for a few days... and recommendations for what a 6 and 3 year old might like gratefully received

Sweets
  • Options

I get to escape teaching them for a whole week, hurrah!

Me too. So happy half term is here :smiley:
  • Options

Rome for the week.

Did Rome last week by train, its a crazy city!

Worth doing the open top bus ride.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sun £9.50 caravan

Same as that, Great Yarmouth.
  • Options
    Mine are still in school this week. Next week is half term for us
  • Options
    My eldest is complaining that the chicken pox he gave my youngest is ruining his half-term. Fortunately the wife has taken them both down to the grandparents for a couple of days so I don't have to deal with the internal warfare at the moment, plus the trains are really quiet. Bonus!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Great drive to work this morning and no "cherubs" there when I got in. They should all be out terrorising the Medway Towns this week, so If you are a local, please wear a tin hat if you venture out and make sure you secure all points of entry to your property.
  • Options
    Clearer roads are a bonus during anytime the kids have off! Drawback is I work in the city center and that's where all they mostly congregate. I'm just miserable...sorry...
  • Options
    Not half term up here yet. Have to wait until Thursday. Youngest daughter will head off on a Brownies trip whilst my wife and I pop down to London for the weekend.
  • Options
    I was asked at the last minute to look after my cousins 2 girls tomorrow, aged 9 & 13. Ive never had kids, and don't live here so don't have a feckin clue what to do!
  • Options
    On a campsite at Vilanova I la Geltru, between Barcelona and Tarragona, with the missus and 13 year old son.
    Weather glorious and set fair for the rest of the week. Any excuse to hold back the British autumn/winter for another week.