Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do you look out for a second club

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
I know a mate who is Spurs always looks out for WBA as that was the first shirt he was bought as a kid dunno why as all his family knew he was Spurs?

Me i look out for Rangers and i dont mean the Queens Park ones either

Comments

• swansea, i went uni there for three years and saw quite a few games (still kept my CAFC ST though).
  • Margate and Gillingham
  • Welling
    Barca
    Eintracht Frankfurt
  • Hartlepool and Rangers
  • No,

Charlton is my only desire!
  • Celtic
    Bromley
    Torino
  • Welling
  • palace...i dont know why but i like it when they lose...
  • always look out for welling too.
  • Montrose...Because when the Who played the Valley in 1974, the day was opened by a band called Montrose and ever since then I look out for Montrose FC's results.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ha ha, about half hour ago i put my second team in, Millwall, and the board crashed for me, and couldnt get back on till just now!! Blimey lookie, your admin skills are ace man!
  • League Clubs, no, hate them all.Its much easier.
    Non-League,yes, Dartford and Sutton Utd
  • Hartlepool
  • Can't possibly even consider having a 2nd team - I remember the days leading up to us nearly going out of business and talking about this with my mates & family. They were desperate conversations and I think the general consensus was that it would have to be a small non-league team that hopefully the majority of our then fan base would help grow.

If I look out for two other teams (and by that I mean check the website occasionally to see how they are getting on) it would be Eastbourne Borough (where my parents live) & Chicago Fire (the MLS pro team here).

There is truly only one team and the others I just have no interest in on a scale from don't mind to f**king hate with a passion!
  • I don't really have second teams, but look out for my mate's teams results/goings on.
  • No second team, it's like cheating
  • Arsenal's as they play the Beautiful game the way it is meant to be played.
  • Welling and Gretna
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]No second team, it's like cheating

Should you get a three pint reduction or a fine down the pub for admiting this?
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]No second team, it's like cheating

Should you get a three pint reduction or a fine down the pub for admiting this?

I seem to remember loads of people thought it was ok to cheat in a thread a few months back, how times change eh :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2007
    Leyton Orient
    Rangers
    Valencia
  • Palarse and Millsmall. Just to have a chuckle
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]No second team, it's like cheating

what about that egg chasing team you follow? St Scousers or someone?
  • St Helens, it's a summer sport, doesn't get in the way of the football.

St Scousers, harsh
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]St Helens, it's a summer sport, doesn't get in the way of the football.

St Scousers, harsh

It's in Liverpool so they are scousers. End of
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]St Helens, it's a summer sport, doesn't get in the way of the football.

St Scousers, harsh

It's in Liverpool so they are scousers. End of

Lets ask LTGTR for his views on this...........
  • It's in the middle of Manchester and Liverpool and isn't too bad a place to be fair.

Teams I keep an eye on, Bromley, St Johnstone and Rangers.
  • Aldershot - cause they went bust
    AFC Wimbledon - To see where they will eventually play (as they progress).

And

of

course

SIERRA LEONNE
  • welling, gretna, bromley and rangers. i'm suprised more don't follow rangers or is it only really people who have a political link?
  • This last season Leyton Orient, but generally I look out for Villa and QPR as well.