Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you look out for a second club

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]
    [cite]

Celtic are top of the league[/cite]
    [cite]

Not for long fella, not for long[/cite]

Mr Pavlov must be so proud : - ) We shall see
  • Options
    Welling Utd. Come on you Wings!
  • Options
    only the teams that we was up againest to get promotion, other than that none, one team man
  • Options
    Toronto FC - have made a good start to the MLS season, and have a good smattering of former League players - Jim Brennan, Carl Robinson, Oliver Tebily, Daniel Dichio, Lauren Robert and Rohan Rickets. Coached & managed by Mo Johnston/John Carver. They do attract a good, atmosphere producing sellout crowd to most games - partly I guess because Toronto has such a Euro-centric population. Will hopefully get to see them play this summer. I also keep an eye out for The Vancouver Whitecaps & Seattle Sounders!
  • Options
    AFC Wimbledon cause I'm a share holder
  • Options
    Anyone playing Arsenal
  • Options
    Charlton are my 2nd team. I wouldnt say its been a great season.........
  • Options
    MK Dons because I love it when people dont do it by the book, show imagination and innovation and stick two fingers up to everybody who tries to stop them with pseudo righteousness and then become succesful which drives those same people to resentment or petty jealousy's . A little bit like charlton in the 90's.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]MK Dons because I love it when people dont do it by the book, show imagination and innovation and stick two fingers up to everybody who tries to stop them with pseudo righteousness and then become succesful which drives those same people to resentment or petty jealousy's . A little bit like charlton in the 90's.

LOL
  • Options
    I'm still confused by the Mr Paplov quote?????????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SC Freiburg have had an inconsistent season but have an outside chance of promotion to Bundesliga 1 this year. They beat Greuther Furth (a grim anonymous suburb of Nuremberg) 3-2 on Monday in a six pointer scoring the winning goal in the 90th minute and that completed a come back from being 2-1 down. Next up 1860 Munich on Friday night who have nothing to play for...

However if they do get promoted I expect them to fare even worse than Derby did in this year's Prem.
  • Options
    I am pleased for Aldershot (as they went bust)
  • Options
    Use to go welling games however i found a passion for Gravesend and Northfleet,Went to Villa in that cup game,saw the fleet get rid of colchester and also notts county in more ways than one!lol, it was top.For me non league is great,bit of terrace and all that.
    When maidstone ground shared at Dartford the old Watling ST bit,i saw some good days there!
  • Options
    I went to the that Colchester game, although there was something like 3 divsions between the two of them Northfleet simply blew them away, and Colchester never looked like scoring.

After we signed Kinsella I checked to see if he had been part of that team since they useless on the day. Sad to say he was must have been saving himself for his transfer the following September!
  • Options
    Bromley
    Leyton Orient
  • Options
    I cant see what a cake and a dog have to do with Da-9 either.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]I cant see what a cake and a dog have to do with Da-9 either.[/quote]

Prof Pavlov did studies into conditioned responses most famously with his dogs.

I mention Celtic, the Huns on here start frothing at the mouth : - ) QED
  • Options
    Dear dear Henry should i lend you any of my OU books on psychology ? its called conditioning.

see when i said unbove it was a joke fella.

Do you know the way to manchester mate ?
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ipswich - That's my Mum's team. She's always supported her local club and it's where she's living now
    Bristol Rovers - My Bro's team. Again it's his local
    Man U - My step Dad's team. He is a Manc and until recently held a season ticket there. Think he had it for 34 years!

I keep an eye on all the results for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    Maidstone United

Genoa

Rangers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Dear dear Henry should i lend you any of my OU books on psychology ? its called conditioning.

see when i said unbove it was a joke fella.

Do you know the way to manchester mate ?

Conjugate the verb to condition. Past tense = conditioned.

It was always a joke GH, DA9 comment was a joke, may comment was a joke. some of us are filled with love and laughter all the time. Too much hate in the world already.

Yes, been to Manchester lots of time.
  • Options
    Kettering Town and Rushden and Diamonds live nearby

Kidderminster Harriers and Stourport Swifts... home town teams

Leeds Utd... first team I supported as a kid in the late 60s as they were the Man U of today
  • Options
    AFC Wimbledon - I'm a shareholder, a mate of mine was their first chairman. They got promoted, of course.

Went to Hamburg last year to take a look at St Pauli - I've got the hoodie - couldn't get into the ground since it was being redeveloped so watched then get tonked 3-0 or 4-0 on teh telly in a bar opposite called the Jolly Roger, packed full of goths and old rockers... incredible, a world away from football culture in England. Anyhow, heard from my mate over there that they managed to stay up.
  • Options
    St Pauli had a pretty good season after a slow start, they are currently in 7th spot with 42 points, with three games left they are mathematically safe from both promotion and relegation.