Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 PDC World Darts Championship

Comments

• Options
    Why has Peter Wright let his shit twin play this match
  • Options
    All 4 matches the pre match fav has lost if RVB loses i might put a fiver on MVG to lose
  • Options
    Wright: 103 average, 40% checkouts.

Not a poor effort, but beaten by a fella playing the match of his life. 107 average, 13 180's and 54% checkouts
  • Options
    MVG rattled
  • Options
    Those three missed darts to see out the 5th set will go down as the moment Price blew it. Amazing how quickly it can change.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

What was the "incident" in the Justin Pipe v Bernie Smith match?

• Options

Why has Peter Wright let his shit twin play this match

What are you on about? He still averaged 100+ person who played him played the game of his life. Really good game and well done lewis.

MVG wasnt firing tonight reckon from here he will not play that poor again. Had 5er on hin to win 8 180s for mvg and 131 + checkout looked easy enough after 170 but was a big scare that one. Not a fan of price at all comes across way ott and a Bellend
  • Options
    Well for how much longer can you ignore Jamie Lewis?
    I can't, and have got on outright at 20/1
  • Options
    Jamie Lewis is on fire. Would love to see him win the whole thing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lewis in the semi finals. 85 grand guaranteed
  • Options
    Can see Phil losing tonight, unless Anderson plays how he did last night. Will be tuned in to watch the last hurrah, hopefully he can pull it out the back as he still can compete with the best on his day.

Good eve, Barney vs MVG . Then Phil vs Anderson.

Cross looks like he should be into the Semis 4-1 up as we speak
  • Options
    Well and truly jynxed lol 4-3 now , i had 2 bets on game. Cross to win - 2.5 , so thats lost. 180's he was 8-4 up now 9-8 down. Hopefully he can still get the 'W' regardless of betting.
  • Options
    Cross he well and truly messed this up 4-1 up gonna loss 5-4
  • Options
    5-4 Cross
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Cross he well and truly messed this up 4-1 up gonna loss 5-4

My plan worked
    Post this when it was 4-4 and 1-0 to Van Den Bergh in legs and hopefully Cross ends up winning(as cross is in my acca)
  • Options
    Wow somehow won that, i wasn't able to watch as at work but watching updates looks like he was getting battered. Still in the hat though not a bad debut :)
  • Options
    Never in doubt :wink:

After the disaster of Darren Webster getting thrashed 5-0 in the first game Cross obviously decided the crowd deserved a bit of excitement to get their money's worth!
  • Options

Never in doubt :wink:

After the disaster of Darren Webster getting thrashed 5-0 in the first game Cross obviously decided the crowd deserved a bit of excitement to get their money's worth!

Sod the crowd.

Sorry but I find it disrespectful when they're booing, whistling, raised voices etc when players are throwing for set points / match points especially when they've not even been watching the match until it's time for those mentioned doubles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell Barney, you buggered that up. Could have beaten MVG but kept missing crucial darts.

Here's hoping Anderson does the business next.
  • Options

Bloody hell Barney, you buggered that up. Could have beaten MVG but kept missing crucial darts.

Here's hoping Anderson does the business next.

No way
    Come on Taylor
  • Options
    I'd never usually pick a Scot vs an Englishman but happy to make an exception for Taylor.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Taylor well on top at the Moment.
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing wrong with Taylor's darts at the moment - could easily win this thing. MvG's top gear smashes Taylors every day, but the pressure MvG piles on himself with expectations each and every game is tearing him down a little. He gets very frustrated with his own darts for anything less than 110+ average.

Been an interesting tournament, great in patches with some brilliant games but overall the big guys have underperformed. (despite records being broke here there and everywhere, and Jamie Lewis being beyond fantastic thus far)
  • Options

Please, please please, please.
    If there's a God.
    Please let Jamie Lewis give Taylor a right shellacking..

Multiple likes.
  • Options
    Anderson right back in it.
  • Options
    May not get the opportunity
  • Options
    Get in