Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:

1st what: Katrien replied (from memory) 'sorry you feel that way, but no doubt you will be back when Charlton are promoted'.

2nd what: just me deriding Katriens lack of football knowlege.

Was she talking about promotion from League 1 or the Championship?
    The Championship.
  • Options
    Misunderstood, good looking competent lady :)
  • Options
    Is she still a CEO who does not talk?
  • Options
    Last pics I saw wvwryine commented that she was pregnant. Anyone know if this was true and if so when the baby might arrive?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Last pics I saw wvwryine commented that she was pregnant. Anyone know if this was true and if so when the baby might arrive?

Bet she's negotiated a stunning deal for exclusive baby photos in Horse and Groom
  • Options

No she isnt!
  • Options

Yes.

I have a number of Wednesday mates who can vouch that she still does not speak to the press etc.

• Options

Yes.

I have a number of Wednesday mates who can vouch that she still does not speak to the press etc.

Well according to Google she's done virtually nothing since Jan 1st when she joined SWFC. Never seen a search come up with so little on a high profile individual.
  • Options

Yes.

It's the only thing she learned during her time at Charlton. Best keep silent when anything she says is likely to annoy fans.

Unfortunately, there is no denying her basic idleness and incompetence. Wednesday can't say they weren't warned.

• Options
    Jos Luhukay deffo has the Katrien type of managerial appointment about him. The bloke seems clueless. We would probably have had him had she and Roland not changed their philosophy. Seems like a poor mans' Karel Fraye.
  • Options

positives:

Persuaded one taxi driver and his family to becomeCharlton fans (allegedly)

That was a really poor episode of Fake Taxi
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Jos Luhukay deffo has the Katrien type of managerial appointment about him. The bloke seems clueless. We would probably have had him had she and Roland not changed their philosophy. Seems like a poor mans' Karel Fraye.

He was appointed in January last year, a few weeks after squirrel face was appointed CEO at Wednesday.

You can bet a lot that she had some input.
  • Options

He got 3 different teams promoted to the Bundesliga so he can't be that clueless
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He got 3 different teams promoted to the Bundesliga so he can't be that clueless
    That is a very fair comment, generalising I still maintain that managers/players are best suited where they have experience at the level they are brought into.
  • Options

For the rest of my life I'll never be able to wrap my head around how Karel Fraeye became manager of a football team in one of the most competitive leagues in the world.

Of all the poor decisions KM/RD have made in their time with Charlton that for me is worst and has had the biggest impact on the club in the long term.
    1 Million Percent
  • Options

Blast from the past for me. I rented Paul Hancock’s villa in Murcia a few years back. Poor sod’s not had a lot of luck in recent years. According to the property manager, he paid £850K for it and it’s now about £250K...and then Katrien walked into his life! She’s obviously weaving her magic, albeit quietly.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    TelMc32 said:

Blast from the past for me. I rented Paul Hancock’s villa in Murcia a few years back. Poor sod’s not had a lot of luck in recent years. According to the property manager, he paid £850K for it and it’s now about £250K...and then Katrien walked into his life! She’s obviously weaving her magic, albeit quietly.
    Who is he, Tel? Just had a quick look at his Twitter feed and the most recent tweets are ultra-Brexit shite, so he isn't getting a shred of sympathy from me. Mind you it means that almost certainly he blames KM on the EU. :-)