Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Options
    I’m given to understand that KM isn’t exactly flavour of the month up at at Chef Wendy.
  • Options

I may be wrong, but it seems that squirrel face is being quoted on zero at Wednesday.

Can anyone translate Elfspeak please ?
    It had been a long day!

I should have posted, Wednesday fans are still not getting any quotes from our old friend.
  • Options
    More interesting is the fact that Wednesday are dropping down the table rapidly. Now down to 18th, only 3 points off a relegation spot.

The Squirrel Face magic works again!
  • Options
    If we tried really, really hard could we even think of one positive thing she did?

I've tried and I can't.
  • Options

More interesting is the fact that Wednesday are dropping down the table rapidly. Now down to 18th, only 3 points off a relegation spot.

But I bet their ranking is always improving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mrkinski said:

But I bet their ranking is always improving.
    You spelt ranking wrong.
    Is this going to be another center-circle sex advert, only with one actor instead of two?
  • Options

Wtf. The only good thing she did at Charlton.......was leave.

Absolute waste of space.

I don’t know, I loved the sofa idea.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

MrLargo said:

LenGlover said:
    "I did a lot of good things at Charlton without getting credit for it......"

Fails to actually specify any of these great deeds that she did.

She's not changed. Still giving sneaky interviews back home in which she waffles on about all the horrible abuse she got but fails to even vaguely touch on the litany of blunders that have put us where we are now.

She infuriates me.
    What about that bit about Charlton fans threatening to throw her under a train?

Absolute rubbish. How would she be able to note the number from under the train?
    Anyone with any sense would report that threat to the local constabulary. Now, was that incident reported?
  • Options
    Hmm, "A lot of good things"...sofa? Valiant and Robin? Kiddie flag walk? err, Gomez on a long contract? Heck, certainly not the last one. Nah. I don't think so Katrian. Just a Roland stooge in my eyes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

She did lay down some serious beats in crossbars. Those licks in the pocket man. You can tell by the delirious dancing from the packed audience

One of those surreal moments in charlton folklore, or would have been if it hadn’t been so fucking noisy and the thumping tuneless sound so totally inappropriate for the massed clientele that was in Crossbars. The scene should be copyrighted and sold to the highest bidder between BBC Comedy and ITV for worldwide distribution...you can imagine Harry Hill’s over-commentary for the DJ now...’nobody is dancing, it’s probably because they are all a bit old and must be deaf. I know, I’ll turn the sound up even louder’
  • Options
    She is the real life Millwall, no one likes her, she don't care.
  • Options
    1st what: Katrien replied (from memory) 'sorry you feel that way, but no doubt you will be back when Charlton are promoted'.

2nd what: just me deriding Katriens lack of football knowlege.
  • Options
    She says that Charlton fans "threatened to throw her under a train". I'm sorry but that is just a disgusting allegation.
  • Options

1st what: Katrien replied (from memory) 'sorry you feel that way, but no doubt you will be back when Charlton are promoted'.

2nd what: just me deriding Katriens lack of football knowlege.

Was she talking about promotion from League 1 or the Championship?
  • Options
    positives:

Persuaded one taxi driver and his family to becomeCharlton fans (allegedly)