Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Options

TelMc32 said:

Blast from the past for me. I rented Paul Hancock’s villa in Murcia a few years back. Poor sod’s not had a lot of luck in recent years. According to the property manager, he paid £850K for it and it’s now about £250K...and then Katrien walked into his life! She’s obviously weaving her magic, albeit quietly.
    Who is he, Tel? Just had a quick look at his Twitter feed and the most recent tweets are ultra-Brexit shite, so he isn't getting a shred of sympathy from me. Mind you it means that almost certainly he blames KM on the EU. :-)

Aren't you just lovely.
  • Options

I really miss her. She knew so much about football and the passion behind it including how much it meant to supporters. Life is just not the same without her.

Shame more Charlton fans couldn't see this.
  • Options
    Hopefully she keeps her job until after we get taken over. Would not surprise me in the slightest if Roland brought her back if she was sacked and they spun it as her decision
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

TelMc32 said:

Blast from the past for me. I rented Paul Hancock’s villa in Murcia a few years back. Poor sod’s not had a lot of luck in recent years. According to the property manager, he paid £850K for it and it’s now about £250K...and then Katrien walked into his life! She’s obviously weaving her magic, albeit quietly.
    Who is he, Tel? Just had a quick look at his Twitter feed and the most recent tweets are ultra-Brexit shite, so he isn't getting a shred of sympathy from me. Mind you it means that almost certainly he blames KM on the EU. :-)

Aren't you just lovely.
    Not half as lovely as he is, judging by his feed.

• Options

Hopefully she keeps her job until after we get taken over. Would not surprise me in the slightest if Roland brought her back if she was sacked and they spun it as her decision

Don't even f*****g go there.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But is the club too big for her? It is massive!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Disgraceful comment, s***house was never used in SE7.
  • Options
    Major said:

So this is what some people are reduced to? Gossiping and sniping about someone who has long since left the club? What a bunch of pathetic old women. Or perhaps, a more likely description is Beta Males.

Eats, shoots and leaves.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Yellow card. That's unfair to shithouses. At least they have a useful function, unlike KM Wrong Un.
  • Options
    Major said:

So this is what some people are reduced to? Gossiping and sniping about someone who has long since left the club? What a bunch of pathetic old women. Or perhaps, a more likely description is Beta Males.

Good to have you back Major, The internet has been a happy place without you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Major said:

Agree. Anyone mentioning any former player, manager, owner, CEO etc should be banned permanently. No football fan should ever mention the past.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Major said:

Agree. Anyone mentioning any former player, manager, owner, CEO etc should be banned permanently. No football fan should ever mention the past.
    Unfortunately, as Charlton fans, our past is probably less depressing than our future!
  • Options
    But none of it is her fault
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

Ha. Yes, I did notice that. He was involved at Sheffield F.C. at the time I booked the holiday. That was only through one of the usual letting sites, but then was in contact with him whilst paying for it. He knew of a mate of mine who was CEO of Sheffield Utd at the time. Perhaps his view of Europe is jaundiced by the property crash!
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Major said:

It's all history & I don't care about the history !
  • Options

Scoham said:

Major said:

It's all history & I don't care about the history !
    We need to move forward, what's done is done.
  • Options
    Quite a few Charlton fans live in the past.
    If we hadn't won our last 2 games quite a few would still be giving bowyer stick about his selections for that competition were no longer in.
  • Options
    A week after she stroked one of my dogs this happened, apparently he's allergic to cheap perfume and swarfega!image