Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weirdest thing a colleague has done

Comments

• Options
    Working a night shift and a work colleague getting arrested by the fraud squad.
  • Options

Carter said:

I've worked on the tools, done an office job and gone back on the tools. I've worked with all manner of very odd people. I'm slightly reticent to post too much in case this ever gets used as evidence so I'll try and be as ambiguous as I can whilst leaving the key details in....

A guy who did the same job as me but in a different patch was a god fearing, church going apparently straight as a die. Without warning he was featured in the newspaper for using a camera hidden in a holdall to film up women's skirts. Amazingly he kept his job and got away with any serious punishment due to his previous good character.

I heard a rumour of two blokes tugging each other off and were seen by a member of the public doing so but got away with it as they claimed they were doing it on their lunch hour. I'm not convinced of the genuinety of that one though.

I've got some more that will need me to dedicate some time to fully flesh out and post

I have worked with a few tools.
    We know Otto told us earlier
  • Options

Carter said:

I've worked on the tools, done an office job and gone back on the tools. I've worked with all manner of very odd people. I'm slightly reticent to post too much in case this ever gets used as evidence so I'll try and be as ambiguous as I can whilst leaving the key details in....

A guy who did the same job as me but in a different patch was a god fearing, church going apparently straight as a die. Without warning he was featured in the newspaper for using a camera hidden in a holdall to film up women's skirts. Amazingly he kept his job and got away with any serious punishment due to his previous good character.

I heard a rumour of two blokes tugging each other off and were seen by a member of the public doing so but got away with it as they claimed they were doing it on their lunch hour. I'm not convinced of the genuinety of that one though.

I've got some more that will need me to dedicate some time to fully flesh out and post

I have worked with a few tools.
    We know Otto told us earlier
    Ho f****** ho.
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Back in 2006, I worked for an investment firm in the city.
    On a very boozy Friday night, a group of us ended up in Ye Olde Axe on Hackney Road (grubby strip pub).
    The client services manager decided that it was appropriate for her to strip in front of us, which also included a director. She got thrown out by the bouncer and resigned the following week (she'd been with the company for more than 10 years).

What ? More details required ....... how far did she get with her strip, did she get thrown out semi/fully naked & was she worth watching ? :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018
    sam3110 said:

Had a guy in on a trial shift a few weeks back, decided not to take him on when we found him fucking a customer in the toilet 2 hours into the shift

Working in a shop up on Oxford Street, needed to speak to one of the store managers about some stock, went and knocked at his office and heard some bumping, shuffling and footsteps before asked to come in, walked in to find another manager in the office with him, her hair slightly unkempt, a button undone halfway up her blouse, and what looked suspiciously like a pair of lacy blue knickers scrunched up tightly in her hand, and she hurriedly made her excuses and left

so ??? that's what all my hoe's do.
  • Options

Carter said:

Remembered one

I didn't work with this man in question very often but I knew him. He was a good bloke but had no concept of the world the rest of us live in. He was massively into militaria and the money he made from trading that stuff, a lot of it very ghoulish (Japanese flags with blood on them, SS regalia, AK47 parts the lot). Anyway he brought some of this shit in from time to time and showed people, he didn't do it to freak people out although it did put the shits up a lot of people, it was just the way he was.

One day, I won't say when exactly but it was over 10 years ago, and I've got no idea how this happened, a hand grenade fell from his vehicle in the Blackwell tunnel and was picked up by CCTV and a hell of a lot of terrified motorists and reported to the authorities. I think the tunnel was closed for nearly 4 hours whilst the bomb squad dealt with this thing.

I'm sure a bit of this has been exaggerated as I didn't get to hear about it until the next day and by then it was about 6th hand. The main facts remain true though. A real, non replica hand grenade fell from the window of a company van, the tunnel was shut and he somehow, unbelievably, he kept his job on the condition he was banned from working out in the field forever and would remain in a permanent office role to prevent or at least limit his mayhem.

Last time I saw him was at the wedding of a former colleague and he turned up in A German officers ceremonial dress from world war two. I decided to swerve him then and even though he continues to haunt me on Facebook with friend requests I will not entertain him for fear of guilt of something by association

What the fuck do you have to do to get fired at your place mate?
    Well this is it, I've seen people sacked for what in comparison are very minor discretions. Although to be fair anything is minor compared to that!

I've seen people get away with stuff that shocks me but the last few sackings have been for looking at inappropriate stuff online which is pretty stupid in fairness
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

Back at a previous investment company, there was a blossoming office romance between Sarah* and Dan*. Sarah also happened to live with a gay bloke from the office, called Alex*.

Alex was notorious for sleazing on straight lads at company dos and nights out, and he was often close to a a slap on numerous occasions for his advances.

One day, Dan went to Sarah's house after work before Sarah had finished work. Sarah then comes home to the flat to find her 'straight' boyfriend balls deep in male colleague Alex.

Dan never returned to the office, and Sarah and Alex had to be moved to different teams.

Cor, fucking hell! That’s on a different level altogether!
  • Options
    That’s on a different level...
  • Options
    Let alone different teams did they stay as flatmates? Surely not.