Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weirdest thing a colleague has done

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    MrOneLung said:
    We still waiting for @MuttleyCAFC story ? 
    Its a few pages back (top of Pg.13)... He worked directly with Dennis Nilsen at one stage, rather than having a work colleague who was his neighbour which was the big shocker on this thread
  • Options
    Cheers FA - missed that one
  • Options
    I love this thread it has everything 🙂
  • Options
    Put Darcy Bussell's nickers on his head.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    sam3110 said:
    Working in cocktail bars and nightclubby places the past few years means I've seen a lot of weird shit from customers and also colleagues. 

Worst thing I ever saw was walking in on 2 of my colleagues who had a thing for eachother, they had snuck off at the end of shift when everyone else was upstairs smoking, I came back down to grab something from the office for the briefing, and as I opened the office door I am met with the sight of my head bartender having blow snorted off his erect todger by the waitress we had hired 3 weeks beforehand. Needless to say I had 2 vacancies by the end of that night!

Also had a colleague who would frequently come to work with no underwear on, she blamed it on being in a flatshare with no washing machine and no time to go to the laundromat, but we discovered it was actually because she'd be sleeping with customers on a regular basis post shift, and leave them behind as a parting "gift"
    How did you know that she had no underwear on ?  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Working in cocktail bars and nightclubby places the past few years means I've seen a lot of weird shit from customers and also colleagues. 

Worst thing I ever saw was walking in on 2 of my colleagues who had a thing for eachother, they had snuck off at the end of shift when everyone else was upstairs smoking, I came back down to grab something from the office for the briefing, and as I opened the office door I am met with the sight of my head bartender having blow snorted off his erect todger by the waitress we had hired 3 weeks beforehand. Needless to say I had 2 vacancies by the end of that night!

Also had a colleague who would frequently come to work with no underwear on, she blamed it on being in a flatshare with no washing machine and no time to go to the laundromat, but we discovered it was actually because she'd be sleeping with customers on a regular basis post shift, and leave them behind as a parting "gift"
    She wasn't the most demure lass in the world. We kept a lot of the house pours on a shelf under the bar stations and I was working with her on a shift once, she crouched down to grab a bottle but couldn't find it, asked me for help and as i bent down to grab the booze in question I couldn't help but realise I was suddenly face to face with her eager beaver. Being a man of class i told her "umm, (reacted name) your gash is on show, love" and that's when she confessed she didn't have time to wash her undergarments between shifts
    Would Ya ?   haha
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:

She wasn't the most demure lass in the world. We kept a lot of the house pours on a shelf under the bar stations and I was working with her on a shift once, she crouched down to grab a bottle but couldn't find it, asked me for help and as i bent down to grab the booze in question I couldn't help but realise I was suddenly face to face with her eager beaver. Being a man of class i told her "umm, (reacted name) your gash is on show, love" and that's when she confessed she didn't have time to wash her undergarments between shifts
    Would Ya ?   haha
    If I wasn't a married man, absofuckinglutely! 
  • Options
    Crikey, after 25 years in the work force where do you start with this one? Probably the weirdest one was when I worked in a coffee wholesalers and there was a “serious incident” involving the receptionist and the warehouse manager. They were always bickering about something or another, normally involving her calling in him all the way from the warehouse to take a call rather than take a message for him. Anyway, one day this happens again and they start having a massive screaming match in reception and she storms out and says, “Right, I am going to fucking kill him.” She was gone for about 10 minutes and then suddenly bursts through the main doors brandishing the biggest fucking hunting knife you’ve ever seen and starts heading for the warehouse. When she gets in there he saw her coming towards him and jumped in the nearby forklift and starts accelerating away from her and towards the car park whilst she chased after him in her fucking mini skirt and high heels trying to shank him. That was on the Friday afternoon and by the Monday morning they were both back at work like nothing had happened.....
    It’s obvious what was going on.

They were having an affair and this was their version of foreplay.