Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

Comments

• Options
    Im watching Oxford v Ipswich

Neither team look great
    As I say that Matt Taylor just had a one v one saved for Oxford... As a result Ipswich went down the other end and blazed a decent chance over the bar
  • Options
    Lincoln winning 2-1
  • Options
    Boo!

Lincoln 2-1 up.
  • Options
    Sunderland equalised too
  • Options
    Double boo!

Sunderland equalise.
  • Options
    19 minutes of added time in the Plymouth Rochdale match due to a serious injury
  • Options
    Northampton 1 Fleetwood 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    philcafc said:
    Other than Lincoln winning it's been a decent night for us.
    Absolutely it has. Also, maybe Burton aren’t as bad as we thought. 
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Lincoln were always likely to beat a decimated Wigan side anyway

• Options
    How they laughed when I said Lincoln would be in the top six.

They are a good footballing side and their smaller squad could see them struggle second half of the season, but a really good performance so far.
  • Options
    I think both Ipswich and Oxford needed to win that match, but Oxford will be happier, their first clean sheet of the season.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    philcafc said:
    Absolutely it has. Also, maybe Burton aren’t as bad as we thought. 
    Hmm its only Sunderland. Hardly a promotion rival.
  • Options
    Sunderland, king of the 1-1 draw, that's 3 in a row now.

I remember 2 seasons ago they got a ridiculous number of 1-1 draws, including 6 in 8 matches
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    How they laughed when I said Lincoln would be in the top six.

They are a good footballing side and their smaller squad could see them struggle second half of the season, but a really good performance so far.
    I keep waiting for them to fall away but they've done really well so far.
  • Options
    Disappointed with Plymouth, they beat what was Lincoln’s first team on Saturday, and are 3 down to Rochdale at half time.... ??? 
  • Options
    Brilliant results.
    Let's not forget weve played in our 13 matches 8 of the top 12
  • Options
    I I am still scratching my head how we lost to Lincoln, I wasn’t impressed with them at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I I am still scratching my head how we lost to Lincoln, I wasn’t impressed with them at all.
    Rule number one in the lower leagues and something we've adhered to these last few weeks

Get your team organised from back to front

Stop the goals going in and you will get opportunities down the other end, hence why they've the joint best defence in the League at the moment
  • Options
    Sunderland, king of the 1-1 draw, that's 3 in a row now.

I remember 2 seasons ago they got a ridiculous number of 1-1 draws, including 6 in 8 matches

They only lost 5 games and we lost twice as many but still finished 3 points above them. - drawing 19 games didn't win them that number of points but caused them to drop 38 and automatic promotion. Looks like history is repeating itself!
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Lincoln won't get top 6. great night for us
  • Options
    All set up for a last minute winner for MK tomorrow
  • Options
    Didn't expect Northampton to beat Fleetwood either. Fleetwood would have gone above us if they had won tonight
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    philcafc said:
    Beg to differ. A bit of luck with injuries and they will be very close. I hope they are as I have been impressed with the way they have built. Respect.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    philcafc said:
    Beg to differ. A bit of luck with injuries and they will be very close. I hope they are as I have been impressed with the way they have built. Respect.
    There's usually one surprise package in the promotion places. Wycombe last season, probably Luton the season before, then Shrewsbury in 17/18
  • Options
    Really really hate those days when all the results go in our favour, set up nicely for us to totally waste it tomorrow