Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

Comments

• Options
    MattF said:
    Really really hate those days when all the results go in our favour, set up nicely for us to totally waste it tomorrow 
    The alternative is that all the results go against us. And we end up losing ground on them!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    philcafc said:
    Other than Lincoln winning it's been a decent night for us.
    Lincoln won't get top 6. great night for us
    Beg to differ. A bit of luck with injuries and they will be very close. I hope they are as I have been impressed with the way they have built. Respect.
    There's usually one surprise package in the promotion places. Wycombe last season, probably Luton the season before, then Shrewsbury in 17/18
    Accrington 3 points off 6th with 4 games in hand will be interesting 
    Getting Accrington into the Championship on a really tight budget would be an extraordinary achievement. They've never been higher than the 3rd tier
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    philcafc said:
    Other than Lincoln winning it's been a decent night for us.
    Lincoln won't get top 6. great night for us
    Hmmm... Wish I shared your confidence
  • Options
    My youngest son has a mate playing for Accrington - Jono - cant recall his full name, on loan from Chelsea, 4k a wk 50/50 between the clubs.
  • Options
    My youngest son has a mate playing for Accrington - Jono - cant recall his full name, on loan from Chelsea, 4k a wk 50/50 between the clubs.
    Jonathan Russell

Accrington have had 5 clean sheets on the bounce. That said, as some wonder where our goals will come from, they've only scored 14 in 11 games and their top scorer has just 3.

• Options
    I feel like Accrington have yet to play many of the top sides. They beat Peterborough early on and also Fleetwood, but lost to Ipswich and other than that they seem to have only played lower half teams.

They have a few more games against lesser sides so they're going to be right up there, but then from Boxing day they have a run of 4 games against Doncaster, Sunderland, Portsmouth and then us that'll show how good they are.
  • Options
    Jonathan Russell

Accrington have had 5 clean sheets on the bounce. That said, as some wonder where our goals will come from, they've only scored 14 in 11 games and their top scorer has just 3.

Its not like they've simply escaped playing the big teams either

Beaten Peterborough and Fleetwood, drew with Lincoln and only lost to Ipswich

Hope they do well as can like them again now Sam Finley has buggered off
  • Options
    Wimbledon 0 Peterborough 0 HT
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Wimbledon 0 Peterborough 0 HT
    Been very much Peterborough, unlucky not to be ahead but for some good Wimbledon defending
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Peterborough losing
  • Options
    Wimbledon 1-0 Peterborough 
  • Options
    Lovely!!... Same old issues havent been resolved by them
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Wimbledon 2-0 now, two goals in six mins

edit: maybe not

edit again: maybe yes
  • Options
    They still have time to win it. If they don't, we couldn't have expected the results being so positive for us.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    2-0 Pigott
  • Options
    My scores app went 1-0 to 2-0, back to 1-0 and then finally GOAL 2-0 all within about 20 seconds.
  • Options
    At least if we lose it won't be a disaster
  • Options
    At least if we lose it won't be a disaster
    To me it will 
  • Options
    Peterborough really arent impressing me this half!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know it is boring but really we need to focus on beating or maintaining  2 points per game rather than other results. We achieve that and we will get promoted.
  • Options
    Hull 1 up
  • Options
    Wimbledon arent going to be worrying about relegation for once at this level - Doing quite nicely for once this season
  • Options
    Hull 1 up
    I know it’s early, but it looks like if you finish above Hull you’ll be playing Championship football next season.
  • Options
    2-1 Clarke-Harris
  • Options
    Sage said:
    2-1 Clarke-Harris
    FT
  • Options
    Sage said:
    2-1 Clarke-Harris
    Finished as this
  • Options
    Doncaster equalise - please win Charlton!
  • Options
    Doncaster equalise - please win Charlton!
    Hull winning 2-1 now
  • Options
    Thank God for Amos.