Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons away 17th Feb - Roll call

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Tickets for this reasonable. Wonder if we’ll top the 6,300 Portsmouth took there on Saturday:-)

Adults: £22

Over 65s: £17

U18s: £7
  • Options
    Leuth said:

@The31YearMan is going...because it's me! Because it's my 31st birthday! You all have to find me and say nice things even if you hate me

Will you be doing a book signing too?
  • Options

Wonder if we’ll top the 6,300 Portsmouth took there on Saturday:-)

Wow , they all live in London Milton Keynes
  • Options
    Not even new ground syndrome they played there October 2012
  • Options
    with mk dons this week and a pretty close game im surprised there was a good turn out at doncaster.
  • Options

I got a cab from pub last time I went there

Uber?
  • Options

before i ring the ticket office has anyone received there tickets. might be petty but ill get the postage fee refunded as its becoming a joke, plymouth i had to pick the tickets up because they forgot to post them, gillingham i had to pick the tickets up because they misplaced them, quite inconvenient when i don't regularly attend home games.

Yes! I have actually just received my tickets through the post in last ten minutes. Hope you get your tickets soon
  • Options
    Me and the missus going, quite looking forward to this one. Going to be nice to be the fans chanting 'your grounds too big for you' for a change
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I plan to go, a local trip for me - I had to miss the Boxing Day game last season due to the inconvenience of family visiting! I did go to the FA Cup debacle though, but hopefully it will be a repeat of last seasons league win.
  • Options

I got a cab from pub last time I went there

Uber?
    Ha, nice try @DaveMehmet

Off topic, but was down the Albany Sunday night. Missed the last train by 10 seconds as I stupidly had been looking at times from Sidcup on my phone. Was offered an Uber as mates were leaving but choose to walk down to Hurst and wait the bus. Cold night Sunday :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Tickets for this reasonable. Wonder if we’ll top the 6,300 Portsmouth took there on Saturday:-)

We'll do well to take 630
  • Options

If all those not doing the home games but doing the always go should be 7543
  • Options
    clb74 said:

If all those not doing the home games but doing the always go should be 7543
    this, i actually dont think our away attendance has improved, for me personally my away attendance has dropped down from not missing a saturday away game, i now try to get 8/10 in a season.

have done

plymouth,gills and will be doing mk dons, wimbledon, northampton, pompey and likley rochdale.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Train from Clapham Junction to Bletchley. Twenty minute walk? I doubt there are buses. I've filmed in the stadium before. An interview with the owner. We did a story about the Wimbledon/MK rivalry. Very smart stadium with no atmosphere. At least there'll be the Robbo factor which will stoke up the home fans at least.

Left and left again from station.

Walking parallel to railway line and using about three underpasses is tricky.

Clive's advice of Fenny Stratford is much more sound.
    Too late. Ticket booked :-(
  • Options

Someone is posting on Facebook. That all Charlton fans are welcome in her club it’s ten minutes from train station. If someone sees it on there maybe copy and paste it. As my phone wouldn’t do it.

Which train station?
  • Options

What's our allocation?
  • Options
    Ferryman said:

What's our allocation?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Someone is posting on Facebook. That all Charlton fans are welcome in her club it’s ten minutes from train station. If someone sees it on there maybe copy and paste it. As my phone wouldn’t do it.

Which train station?
    Lime Street.
  • Options
    Got tickets through today
  • Options

Got tickets through today

There is no need to get tickets sent in the post for a game like this, you were lucky given Charlton's track record.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can f@ck right off with mk away
  • Options
    Can you drink in the ground? AFC were not allowed but hopefully that was a one off?
  • Options
    clb74 said:

You can f@ck right off with mk away

You'll feel better once we're sold.
  • Options
    CHG said:

Can you drink in the ground? AFC were not allowed but hopefully that was a one off?

Last season you could get a beer although as I recall it was bottled Carlsberg and not cheap.
  • Options
    And don't forget Leuth is in the chair for his birthday.
  • Options
    How many we sold for this?
  • Options

Once a season my cousin Dave comes over from Greece and we plan a game to meet up at.
    This is the game.
    Myself my two brothers two nephews
    One cousin and five close friends.
    I promised Mrs.Blackpool after last week at Doncaster that I wouldn't come home pissed again for ages.
    I think I may have lied.
    Any good divorce lawyers on here please pm me.

That makes 11 Rambo.

Can you lot play instead?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Good news is that we are on the lower tier behind the goal this time instead of being stuck up in the gods like the last couple of years.