Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons away 17th Feb - Roll call

124»

Comments

• Options
    Lovely day for it. On the way in the minibus. Liver on alert.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Waking up to a delightful chorus of birdsong here in Great Brickhill. Time to unwrap my presents, I dare say!

Happy birthday @Leuth. Hopefully see you at the ground later.
  • Options
    If any of you are touring lovely sunny Bletchley Park you may see me sooner!
  • Options
    millwall at Birmingham today, not seen any at Euston, a few flat caps about so maybe them or the peaky blinders going home
  • Options
    Leuth said:

@The31YearMan is going...because it's me! Because it's my 31st birthday! You all have to find me and say nice things even if you hate me

Happy Birthday Leuth. if I'd started my little venture on the day you were born, the culmination would of been today at Stadium MK. Alas, I have over 28 years left of my sentence with no parole.

• Options

Leuth said:

@The31YearMan is going...because it's me! Because it's my 31st birthday! You all have to find me and say nice things even if you hate me

Happy Birthday Leuth. if I'd started my little venture on the day you were born, the culmination would of been today at Stadium MK. Alas, I have over 28 years left of my sentence with no parole.

Let's hope for 28 years of plenty, eh? The events of the next few days may hold a clue as to whether that might be the case... :)
  • Options

Leuth said:

Yes that’s right - don’t you forget it

This time last year you were at the Macron oil stadium, today stadium MK, next year I hope you’re at Kenilworth road. Continuing the inconsequential run
  • Options
    Drinking in The Chequers in Fenny Stratford. Good ale and good food. Recommended.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Drinking in The Chequers in Fenny Stratford. Good ale and good food. Recommended.

Sounds good. Ash Jr has demanded an enormous burger from TGI Fridays opposite the stadium entrance. Fortunately they sell Peroni too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swerve said:

A bit fed up after Donny and then midweek, we said we probably wouldn’t go.

Got in from the boys training this morning, looked at one another and said we can get the 12:11 from home if we get our skates on.

Quick nod, change and by the miracles of train / tube connections we are 10 minutes away

Glutton for punishment