Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ant McPartlin arrested

Comments

• Options
    Dec to present Takeaway on his own.

Not sure the side he will be standing on has been decided yet.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Dec to present Takeaway on his own.

Not sure the side he will be standing on has been decided yet.

He’ll piss the Ant versus Dec challenge.
  • Options
    Dec presents Saturday night Ant taken away!
  • Options
    Fair play and good luck to Dec with taking on the chalice, single handed tonight. I'm not a massive fan meself, but me Mrs will be tuned.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Fair play and good luck to Dec with taking on the chalice, single handed tonight. I'm not a massive fan meself, but me Mrs will be tuned in.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Harsh but time rebuild his career as just Dec, starting tonight.
  • Options
    So Ant is still in the title - will be interesting to see how many times he is mentioned - more interesting than the show!
  • Options
    ITV made a show last year much like who do you think you are, with Ant & Dec being the people tracing their roots via DNA. Ant traced his roots back to Drumkeeran in County Leitrim, some of the show was filmed in a couple of the pubs in the village.The show has now been axed, as it shows Ant having a beer.
  • Options
    Court papers reveal he was twice the legal limit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:

Absolute fool. No sympathy what so ever.
  • Options
    Just grateful he didn't cause more damage. No excuse for his behaviour - he has to take responsibility.

How many times has he driven when drunk?
  • Options
    He’s an idiot and thank god he didn’t kill someone but as a human being I hope he gets his life straightened out.
    My greatest fear though is the ‘special’ interview with Piers Morgan when he does. Urgh.
  • Options

That’s your greatest fear? That’s some weird shit phobia right there.

In this case, I should add.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

In which case he's looking at a minimum of a fine of 150% of his net weekly wage (presumably that's currently nothing!) and/or a low level community order of 40-80 hours unpaid work plus a ban of 17-22 months. But there will be statutory aggravating factors: he had a passenger, he caused an accident, evidence of an unacceptable standard of driving and high level of traffic and/or pedestrians in the vicinity, etc so we shall see. (Any previous would also be taken into account.)

Odd, I thought, in the light of the accident and third party injury that DD was the only charge.
  • Options
    So that means he’d had 4 or maybe 5 pints say? I’m surprised it wasn’t more tbh from the pictures of him, although maybe there was some shock factored in.
  • Options

So that means he’d had 4 or maybe 5 pints say? I’m surprised it wasn’t more tbh from the pictures of him, although maybe there was some shock factored in.

They look like a pair of lightweights
  • Options

Every person is different. There are a number of factors involved. If he has a problem with drink then he could have had a lot more than four or five pints as his body with tolerate more alcohol. Whereas people who don’t drink often and blew the same reading might have only had a couple of drinks. Height and weight also affects the reading.
  • Options
    Senpai said:

Every person is different. There are a number of factors involved. If he has a problem with drink then he could have had a lot more than four or five pints as his body with tolerate more alcohol. Whereas people who don’t drink often and blew the same reading might have only had a couple of drinks. Height and weight also affects the reading.
    Or he had a skin full the night before and topped up which I would have thought more likely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Could be that he had a good few the night before and maybe 1 or 2 the day of the accident, putting back over the limit.
  • Options
    Pleads guilty to drink driving. Arrested with 75microgrammes/100ml of breath (legal limit is 35).
  • Options
    I saw him on BGT on Saturday, (filmed before the DD incident).
    He had definitely lost weight and didn't look well.
    I have zero sympathy for him, but he defintely wasn't right.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Pleads guilty to drink driving. Arrested with 75microgrammes/100ml of breath (legal limit is 35).

Surely thats a custodial?
  • Options
    20 Month ban and £86,000 fine.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Drink drivers found to be over 50gm per 100ml should be an immediate, lifetime ban.

Public transport can carry these pissed up mugs around in future.
  • Options
    Do think community service should have been given aswell.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

That fine is meaningless. The guy's estimated to be worth over £60m!!
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Curb_It said:

That fine is meaningless. The guy's estimated to be worth over £60m!!
    Like you or I getting fined £20