Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell - Australian consortium's first choice as manager

Comments

• Options
    DRAddick said:

Doesn't demand a pay off after failing and quiting?. Well that's good of you Karl, what a top decent bloke you are.

To be fair, most other managers in the game would. There are a lot of very wealthy men who made their fortunes through being sacked. Think of how much Slade has made in the last couple years alone.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

DRAddick said:

Doesn't demand a pay off after failing and quiting?. Well that's good of you Karl, what a top decent bloke you are.

To be fair, most other managers in the game would. There are a lot of very wealthy men who made their fortunes through being sacked. Think of how much Slade has made in the last couple years alone.
    Not half as much as Pardew has and will once he's sacked by WBA or Allardyce who will, inevitably, be given his marching orders by Everton. Or Steve McClaren who will, no doubt, join the merry go round once again soon enough.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

DRAddick said:

Not half as much as Pardew has and will once he's sacked by WBA or Allardyce who will, inevitably, be given his marching orders by Everton. Or Steve McClaren who will, no doubt, join the merry go round once again soon enough.
    Yes to all of the above. I just wanted to pick Slade because he's a local example. But Pardew, fuck me.

I mean look great work if you can get it and those teeth don't whiten themselves.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

The reporter asked Robinson whether he demanded a pay off. He only answered the question.

• Options

Shrek 2, Kung Fu Panda 2... the list is endless.

Shrek 2 is awful.

I think you meant Aliens.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

I think the new/prospective/potential owners understand pr and how to get the supporters with you unlike the current antagonistic lot, think this might be a throwaway comment to prove they get us.

"We tried to sign Chris Powell but we just couldn't get it over the line."
  • Options

Dannoo_86 said:

SCP and Yann, I can see it now..

This idea put me at half mast....
    Who died?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:
    I'll pass on the former and agree with the latter.
  • Options
    He started his career at #cpfc, don't you know?

Mind you, during that time he used to turn up as an apprentice to watch the mighty Addicks at Selhurst.
  • Options

I like these Aussies already.

Some hate filled people on the darkside will be livid. Get in☺.

I see some have said they'll be finished with Charlton if it happens.

Just makes me want it even more.
    But of course they aren't racist.
  • Options
    Eh? I must have missed something. Belgian owner with slightly odd ideas of a restaurant pyramid with football clubs to provide the clientele, no problem. Rumours of several potential owners with lots of money that may need a bit of a wash, no problem.

Australian consortium, can’t stand them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I like these Aussies already.

Some hate filled people on the darkside will be livid. Get in☺.

I see some have said they'll be finished with Charlton if it happens.

Just makes me want it even more.
    But of course they aren't racist.
    I never thought of that, although I can't think of one other reason why anyone would dislike SCP. #nicestmanintheworld
  • Options
    The Belgians have torn apart this club since 2014.

The aussies/whoever can start the long road back by appointing Powell.

The football club works better with Charlton people.
  • Options
    They just shown the record breaking Powell win against Barnsley on the big screen - is it a hint?
  • Options
    Gammon said:

They just shown the record breaking Powell win against Barnsley on the big screen - is it a hint?

Most do look at Harris at millwall. I remember them saying they wanted the Powell affect when they appointed him
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Gammon said:

• Options
    Gammon said:

If it is, it's a sign that Two Shats has no control over the comms team. I can't imagine old yellow-tooth sanctioning a video where Powell is the winner.