Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson back at Charlton

13»

Comments

• Options
    He had a bit of a Mark Marshall start to his Charlton career. Got injured on his debut and was out a long time. Always tried very hard, but little end product. Then it all changed one night at the Valley against the original Wimbledon in the Cup. He had an absolute stormer, scored a couple and went from strength to strength after that. Not the most naturally gifted player, but boy did he make up for it in other ways.
  • Options
    What a game the 3-3 was. Giggs hitting the bar from the centre circle, if that had gone in it would have been replayed as often as the Beckham one!
  • Options

What a game the 3-3 was. Giggs hitting the bar from the centre circle, if that had gone in it would have been replayed as often as the Beckham one!

If not more, the vision and ability to hit that on the volley, and half turn was unbelievable. Would of been the best goal I have seen live, if it went in of course.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

If not more, the vision and ability to hit that on the volley, and half turn was unbelievable. Would of been the best goal I have seen live, if it went in of course.
    Seeing that the rebound from the bar was put in anyway, I wish it had gone in directly!

• Options
    Looking good JR! My all time favourite player 1986-current day :-)
  • Options

Huddersfield away in December 1999.

One of the best goals he must have scored, what a fantastic goal.

Eddie Youds last game for us as well unfortunately.

Absolutely brilliant goal, was sitting in a pub in Greenwich & when that went in the whole pub went crazy.