Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket - Summer of 2018

Comments

• Bexley are lucky not just to have Crossy and Cloudy as players but also because of what they bring to the Club off the pitch. Cloudy is head of the Academy and has been brilliant with the Colts. He's also been a bit unlucky in his career especially when he had to spend a year with Allan Donald having his bowling action re-modelled. But he also spent the time following Trott round which has helped him immensely with his batting.

sorry, missed this. do you mean Macleod who is currently taking England apart ???
  • 'Crossy and Cloudy' ?? Sounds like a breakfast show.

Could this be England crickets Iceland moment?
  • 'Crossy and Cloudy' ?? Sounds like a breakfast show.

Could this be England crickets Iceland moment?

If nothing else, at least the batsmen will face some scoreboard pressure before the Aussie series starts
  • Scotland will be looking for 375 here
    281-3 off 41
  • Bowling some absolute pies. Looks easy batting but still, digging ourself a hole to shoot 385 ca. down.
  • Bexley might be losing this chap to a county contract if they're not careful
  • Scotland will be looking for 375 here
    281-3 off 41

Not bad - only 4 out.
    371 final score.
  • This could all go terribly wrong if we lose an early couple of wickets. It could all terribly wrong if we don't as well.
  • This could all go terribly wrong if we lose an early couple of wickets. It could all terribly wrong if we don't as well.

Or, looking at it the other way, i read that Macleod's century was 3rd fastest ever ? so, could we have the likes of maybe Bairstow or Roy or Hales bettering that - shame Stokes and Buttler are not playing as would have been the better candidates
  • That’s a very big score from the jocks. We can bat for sure but he pressure of that score I can see is going too hard early doors and losing wickets too quick.

Would be a great win, come on England.
  • Sponsored links:

• Must be a kids size boundary. Don't panic.
  • Any stream Callum?
  • I've seen England v Scotland at The Grange and i dont remember it being that small a ground (though it was the day after a stag night)
  • edited June 2018

This could all go terribly wrong if we lose an early couple of wickets. It could all terribly wrong if we don't as well.

Or, looking at it the other way, i read that Macleod's century was 3rd fastest ever ? so, could we have the likes of maybe Bairstow or Roy or Hales bettering that - shame Stokes and Buttler are not playing as would have been the better candidates
    27 ball 50 for Bairstow.
    Whats the record for 100?
  • 92-0 after 9 overs! Surprisingly it's Bairstow rather than Roy who is leading the way, with 61 off 30 balls including 4 sixes.
  • Must be a kids size boundary. Don't panic.

• Sorry, not found a stream. Haven't even looked for one in honesty.
  • nipped out for a cigarette with us on 46-0 came back to 103-0. Absolute annihilation.

27 ball 50 for Bairstow.
    75 off 35
  • England's Iceland moment was surely losing to the Netherlands
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

England's Iceland moment was surely losing to the Netherlands

Twice
  • Or the loss to Ireland

27 ball 50 for Bairstow.
    75 off 35
    84 off 39 - JB is on for a sub 50 ball hundred here.

27 ball 50 for Bairstow.
    75 off 35
    84 off 39 - JB is on for a sub 50 ball hundred here.
    91 off 41.
    apparently Buttler got 100 in 46
  • 129-1, Roy gone for 34.
  • Root stitched up royally by Hales for a run out.
  • Morgan out now - this could be very close.
  • Hales out next ball.
  • edited June 2018
    Dear oh dear Hales. Got lucky with a review that wasn’t taken quick enough and would have been overturned then runs Root out and now flashes one straight down points throat. Looked very shaky after Roots dismissal.
  • Great.....we now have 2 out-of-form batman in & currently goung nowhere. England have royally fucked this up & are going to lose.