Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tracey Leaburn

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Does anybody know how the Queens honor system works, I think she should be nominated for one.
    I've been involved with a couple of nominations. The tricky bit is that being exceptionally good at your job doesn't cut it. You have to go well above and beyond to get a gong, and demonstrate significant impact.  If there is an  honour to be had,  the community trust would be a decent bet for the queen's award for voluntary service, if they havent got it already.  I'd be happy to help with that.
    Yeah, like Jimmy f***ing Savile.
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    Does anybody know how the Queens honor system works, I think she should be nominated for one.
    I think I suggested this before - Henry Irving (Ben) might be a good one to ask about this, who I expect will be reading this thread
    Why?  I haven't even got an MBE?
    You can't even get a promote...
    Getting promotes isn't the problem, I've had 141.

It's keeping them. Admin have a bad day and the steal some.
    Like Pavlov's dog, another promote stolen.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    I've been involved with a couple of nominations. The tricky bit is that being exceptionally good at your job doesn't cut it. You have to go well above and beyond to get a gong, and demonstrate significant impact.  If there is an  honour to be had,  the community trust would be a decent bet for the queen's award for voluntary service, if they havent got it already.  I'd be happy to help with that.
    Yeah, like Jimmy f***ing Savile.
    Strange comment mate…..sort of out of place in this particular thread which is about a bit of well deserved happiness from all concerned.🤔
  • Options
    Well deserved happiness is @Henry Irving losing another promote.

Once again admin showing their wise counsel and thoroughly justified decision which took longer than Katrien choosing a manager.

I admire their resilience and dedication to the cause 
  • Options
    Another big up for Tracey from me for all she did with the remarkable @Fanny Fanackapan to make my discharge from hospital so special. Signed shirt and videos from Nigel and Pearcie in double quick time. ❤️
    Hope you’re on the mend now mate
  • Options
    Not gonna get any Oscars for that standard of acting!
  • Options
    Yes, sorry Tracey, Harry Hill isn’t going to pay £250 for that…… 
  • Options
    She just needed to keep the phone in hand and call Big Carl as quickly as possible!