Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Provisional play off ticket plan

Comments

• Options
    Still not got my email.........thinking they've taken it down wrong. I think the money gone from my account so will ring them tomorrow. No problem with 0844 number as I've got free landline calls with my Sky subscription.
  • Options

Still not got my email.........thinking they've taken it down wrong. I think the money gone from my account so will ring them tomorrow. No problem with 0844 number as I've got free landline calls with my Sky subscription.

With Virgin it's chargeable, but 0845 isn't.
  • Options
    I ordered another tonight and got it instantly. So people without emails, there must be a problem.
  • Options
    Looking on the seat map most of the ground is available. Looks like it will be very empty
  • Options
    robroy said:

Looking on the seat map most of the ground is available. Looks like it will be very empty

Everyone is heading for the Bricklayers Arms.
  • Options
    Never had the mail with the CRN either, although twigged it was probably the CON number. Took the easy option and had someone else buy tickets anyway.

Going to be good to be back at The Valley.
  • Options

ok tried to buy 11 tickets , maximum of 10 and then wouldn't let me buy 9 cos couldnt allocate some of them
    i mean fuck off just sell me tickets

edit: done a transaction of 5 all good

but can't assign on the 2nd transaction

Ended up doing 3 transactions and just adding accounts under sons names without putting their client ref in because couldn't get in on another account i'd opened cos I'm shit it's too confusing and I had same email address and oh fuck off what a load of aggmin
  • Options

been in touch with them told will receive ticket email shortly to print ticket out,that was at 10.00ish,still waiting 3 hours later

Is that for a booking confirmation or a link to the ticket buying page?
    got the confirmation but didnt receive email to print ticket,came through early evening all sorted now,they had wrong email apparently but still took hours to come through after calling them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

this is the number you need to call 03330035942 to get it sorted
  • Options

People of the younger generation,will probably have no trouble negotiating the ticket buying procedure,as they have been brought up in an increasingly technical environment.War babies like me are in the shit whenever something needing the use of computers is required.Had it not been for a friends timely intervention I would have reduced my lap top to dust trying to buy tickets.I have no printer,and I cant tell a smart phone from a thick as shit phone,I have no doubt that some supporters dont even have access to the internet,but it now seems that the technically ignorant members of society are at a disadvantage especially in situations such as this.

The problem is not that our generation don’t understand computers, smart phones etc and how to use them it’s that the younger generation, that creates the stuff today for people to respond to, doesn’t. To create something truly simple to navigate and user friendly you have to understand what it is you are aiming to achieve, how computers and smart phones actually work, have a reasonable command of the English language and, above all, be familiar with a totally mind blowing concept called LOGIC.
    Lots Of Greed In Consulting? Yes am aware of the concept, for £3,000 a minute am happy to teach you the basic principles.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

This is not going to end well, I can feel it, I’ll end up with a ticket seeing little mix at the O2.....

Sounds like a brilliant ending to me.
  • Options
    Just went onto the ticket portal, this field was on the booking page

“Wembley Match Ticket fee:
    No Fee”

Looks like we’ll be using this portal again if we get through
  • Options
    Now showing J almost completely sold out, guessing the website is just glitching. Which isn’t good.
  • Options

Just question can I book tickets with ticket master on Tuesday 9am or do I still need a reference number from the club.

You don't need a ref no if you do it by phone.

Where can I buy my play-off tickets?

All tickets purchased in advance are being sold via Ticketmaster and they can be purchased online or by phone.

Online: http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/

Phone: 08444 539074

Tickets will be on sale via Ticketmaster until 2pm on Wednesday, May 9th. They will then temporarily come off sale to enable Ticketmaster to transfer the data of all unsold tickets to the club.

All unsold tickets will then be printed at The Valley and any remaining tickets will go back on sale at 9am on Thursday, May 10th. It is anticipated that all tickets could have sold out by this time but any remaining tickets will be available to purchase in person from The Valley or through The Valley’s phone lines.

Disabled tickets will also be available to purchase in advance on Ticketmaster by phone.

How much are play-off tickets for the home leg priced at?

Charlton’s play-off semi-final home leg match has been classified as an Addicks Gold game. Full prices are available to view by clicking here and fans should be aware that transactions will be also be subject to a £2.50 booking fee.

What information will I need to provide to buy my play-off tickets?

When buying online, supporters will need to provide their Client Reference Number. All supporters on the club’s database will have been emailed their CRN on Saturday. If supporters have not received an email, they should check their junk folder.

Season ticket holders should be aware that their CRN number is printed on their season ticket card. If you are a season ticket holder and your CRN number on your season ticket is different to the one you have been emailed you should enter the one that is printed on your season ticket.

Fans who do not know their CRN number can obtain it by contacting Ticketmaster’s supporter services team. Their opening hours are listed below.

Sunday, May 6th: 9am-3pm

Monday, May 7th: 9am-3pm

Tuesday, May 8th: 9am-5pm

Wednesday, May 9th: 9am-5pm

Thursday, May 10th: 9am-5pm
    Covered End....you are trying desperately to help but you seem not to grasp that some of us old un’s just can’t handle it all mate.....we are pretty hopeless on computers, unless it’s a few emails and a bit of surfing and even then we manage to screw things up!
    All I want is a fecking ticket.....so I am going to drive down on Wednesday, stay with some friends in Eltham overnight and on Thursday morning (in time honoured fashion), join the queue and pay with paper money.
    Hope you recall that all denominations under a score are now made from plastic with some animal tallow products included for fun.
  • Options

Thanks Bert - much appreciated.
  • Options
    Don't know what's happening but there seem to be twice as many seats available today as there were yesterday. Seats that were marked as sold yesterday are now available for sale.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Well my ticket was not available this time yesterday as it went on gen sale, I thought someone had purchased it. It then became available late yesterday, so I got it as another mate is coming.

So on that basis, they took a good few hours to release the season ticket seats that had not been purchased. No way this will get close to 23,000.

16/17k at best
  • Options
    middle blocks of the East seem more sold than usual matches if thats any indication of sales
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

middle blocks of the East seem more sold than usual matches if thats any indication of sales

True but block C is pretty empty. And no sign, of course, of A and B being opened up.
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

Just went onto the ticket portal, this field was on the booking page

“Wembley Match Ticket fee:
    No Fee”

Looks like we’ll be using this portal again if we get through

To an extent it'll be good if thats the case...

I remember ahead of '98, my Mum had to get up at 4am to go stand in the queue at the Valley and had to pick a random seat for me - Of course it was different back then as the Internet has come on leaps and bounds yet was to the right of the presentation box and didnt actually get to see the trophy being lifted.

At least with an online seating plan where you can pick your seat, you get an idea of where you are and what your view will be like
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    U17/18's match postponed (team I co-manage and son plays for) so have just bought our tickets - phew!!!! Had difficulty choosing our seats, but just let it pick our seats for us in the end - at least we have tickets!
  • Options
    Have the club indicated how many have been sold or is that state secret?
  • Options

Just rang the above number as still not rec'd email with tickets attachment. Very helpful & confirmed that they had the wrong email address, which is very annoying as the club have it on there database as all my usual on-line ticket purchases get sent a confirmation email within minutes.

Probably an error with the TM operative - but again I spelt it out & part of the address is a well know place name (don't want to say what in case of outing) but if you asked most people how to spell it I'm sure 95% would spell it the right way.

Still have to wait up to 24 hours & if still not got it I wont be a happy bunny - nor, I expect will @LargeAddick as it means faffing around before the game tomorrow.

Wished now that Bowyer was a cr*p manager & we hadn't made the fecking play-offs !!!
  • Options

Just rang the above number as still not rec'd email with tickets attachment. Very helpful & confirmed that they had the wrong email address, which is very annoying as the club have it on there database as all my usual on-line ticket purchases get sent a confirmation email within minutes.

Probably an error with the TM operative - but again I spelt it out & part of the address is a well know place name (don't want to say what in case of outing) but if you asked most people how to spell it I'm sure 95% would spell it the right way.

Still have to wait up to 24 hours & if still not got it I wont be a happy bunny - nor, I expect will @LargeAddick as it means faffing around before the game tomorrow.

Wished now that Bowyer was a cr*p manager & we hadn't made the fecking play-offs !!!
    Did you mean “outing” in terms of sexuality or were you expecting a mad rush, or “beano” to this easy to spell destination? Just curious...
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Have the club indicated how many have been sold or is that state secret?

Not that secret when you can see online. Not convinced it will even be the largest gate of the season at the moment, although the Thursday walk-up is a big unknown.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Did you mean “outing” in terms of sexuality or were you expecting a mad rush, or “beano” to this easy to spell destination? Just curious...
    lol !!!

I always use the works email address (haven't had a different one for years) & I suppose its no secret who I work for. It does sometimes cause problems but I don't know why. Its Charles Derby & they sent it to Charles Darby. I mean, if you said "derby" to someone, who spells it with an "a" ??? And I said, "derby, as in the place"
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

lol !!!

I always use the works email address (haven't had a different one for years) & I suppose its no secret who I work for. It does sometimes cause problems but I don't know why. Its Charles Derby & they sent it to Charles Darby. I mean, if you said "derby" to someone, who spells it with an "a" ??? And I said, "derby, as in the place"
    Joan does ;-))

• Options

Fumbluff said:

lol !!!

Schoolboy error there Golfie. You should have spelt it out phonetically and got them to repeat it.