Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury (A) ticket sales.

Comments

• Options

clb74 said:

So much for those people who said we woudnt sell out the away leg ...'no way' .

And at the rate of sales so far we'd have smashed the Rotherham allocation as well which again people doubted.
    I very much doubt it.
    Of the 8 of us going sunday 4 might of done Rotherham.
    With less than 100 remaining which will no doubt all shift tonight that's 1,500 sold without even making it to general sale I still maintain we would have sold Rotherham out. Yes Rotherham away is a Wednesday evening but it's hardly Christmas Night either :)
    Agreed.
  • Options

clb74 said:

And at the rate of sales so far we'd have smashed the Rotherham allocation as well which again people doubted.
    I very much doubt it.
    With less than 100 remaining which will no doubt all shift tonight that's 1,500 sold without even making it to general sale I still maintain we would have sold Rotherham out especially with a positive 1st leg result. Yes Rotherham away is a Wednesday evening but it's hardly Christmas Night either :)
    No way spoke to someone in the oak there group of 8 going shrewsbury only 4 of them would of gone Rotherham
  • Options
    Yes but for all them there a plenty like me who want but can't get a ticket
  • Options
    Still a few available after the game.
  • Options
    So total b@llocks we wouldve sold out for Rotherham away
  • Options

clb74 said:

Based on?
    I know nothing normally
  • Options

clb74 said:

Based on?
    Based on a few groups spoke to last night half going on sunday wouldnt of gone to rotherham on a Wednesday.
    In our group we took more to the rochdale 3 3 away than going sunday.
    Because there would of been 3000 for Rotherham there wouldnt of been the rush for tickets as the shrewsbury game.
    Shrewsbury is also a new ground for quite a few fans aswell.
  • Options
    So important that our supporters are as vocal as the last two away games now, we can still do this!
  • Options
    if you cant go you cant go, these are games at reasonably short notice, people have work commitments, the notion that if you don't go your not a "true" fan does make me laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

if you cant go you cant go, these are games at reasonably short notice, people have work commitments, the notion that if you don't go your not a "true" fan does make me laugh.

Who said that?
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I very much doubt it.
    With less than 100 remaining which will no doubt all shift tonight that's 1,500 sold without even making it to general sale I still maintain we would have sold Rotherham out especially with a positive 1st leg result. Yes Rotherham away is a Wednesday evening but it's hardly Christmas Night either :)
    No way spoke to someone in the oak there group of 8 going shrewsbury only 4 of them would of gone Rotherham
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I very much doubt it.
    What is that Martin bloke on about.
    Been on general sale all day and still some left Charlton ain’t selling out shit.
    Weren’t on general sale - restricted to people with five away games, according to the club. Not sure that should make a huge difference, but probably enough if you could only buy two each.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Who said that?
    Nobody on here but some members of the fb group. Things like “ if you care about Charlton you’ll be there Sunday “ talking of Sunday why can’t this game of been 12.30 kick off just like Saturdays Prem games aren’t on till 3
  • Options

se9addick said:

Who said that?
    Nobody on here but some members of the fb group. Things like “ if you care about Charlton you’ll be there Sunday “ talking of Sunday why can’t this game of been 12.30 kick off just like Saturdays Prem games aren’t on till 3
    You must surely have realised by now that some of the minority opinions (and sometimes the majority opinions) on basically all the Facebook groups are absolutely mad and not worth worrying about?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Who said that?
    You must surely have realised by now that some of the minority opinions (and sometimes the majority opinions) on basically all the Facebook groups are absolutely mad and not worth worrying about?
    yeah of course just making a comment on the away game.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Who said that?
    £ucking morons. There are only 1500 tickets for starters.... then there is the small matter of it being a 5.15 kick off on a Sunday. There are people who don’t even buy their tickets and fill their gobs with free food on the FB group. It’s basically like the daily sport - full of tits and made up stories.
  • Options
    So have they all gone or not?
  • Options
    i'm on hold, will let you know...
  • Options
    Looking forward to it. Coming back from a goal down for a comfortable 4-0 away win is going to be fun.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018

just got through and got three tickets. devastated.

So the taking offline two days ago because there were only a few left was bollocks then?
  • Options
    Every recent announcement about tickets has been bollocks',buy early from Ticketmaster,it may sellout'etc.
  • Options
    10 minutes on hold and got three. my purchase record this year is shocking...
  • Options
    So the tickets made general sale then
  • Options
    clb74 said:

So the tickets made general sale then

yep must admit i'm quite suprised, i do think its the ko that has stopped a lot of people ( myself included )