Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury (A) ticket sales.

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:

So the tickets made general sale then

Only just though...(and should be fewer not less :smile: )

• Options
    Absolute shambles. Under KM & RD's watch customer service has fallen so far.... I'll be there on Sunday but it does make you wonder how Sky get away with some of their scheduling. Am surprised the club didn't put on some free or significantly reduced fares for the coaches for this match, given the short notice, timing and importance of the match. Hopefully this will be an area that Muir looks to impress upon. He's got a big job on his hands....
  • Options
    My eldest got two for him and me this morning (Danny is working and not happy!!).
  • Options
    Now sold out.
  • Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5af55ca63b90d/play-off-away-leg-tickets-sold-out

The link provides information for people awaiting tickets sent by Royal Mail.
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Absolute shambles. Under KM & RD's watch customer service has fallen so far.... I'll be there on Sunday but it does make you wonder how Sky get away with some of their scheduling. Am surprised the club didn't put on some free or significantly reduced fares for the coaches for this match, given the short notice, timing and importance of the match. Hopefully this will be an area that Muir looks to impress upon. He's got a big job on his hands....

As the away tickets sold out easily, while it's nice to get subsidised travel, I don't see the need in this instance
  • Options

Spanish said:

As the away tickets sold out easily, while it's nice to get subsidised travel, I don't see the need in this instance
    Agreed, and it's not that far either - about 30 miles for me ;-)
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Spanish said:

So everyone can crash out in your living room then after the match. Just make sure the fridge is well stocked :smile:
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    clive said:

Every recent announcement about tickets has been bollocks',buy early from Ticketmaster,it may sellout'etc.

Who is responsible for putting out all this spin at best, lies at worst ?
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Spanish said:

So everyone can crash out in your living room then after the match. Just make sure the fridge is well stocked :smile:
    All are welcome!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018
    2 tickets for sale. 1 Adult and 1 U18. Message me on Twitter @NBadesha01
  • Options

clb74 said:

So the tickets made general sale then

Only just though...(and should be fewer not less :smile: )

Whether 1 ticket or a 1000 they still made general sale
  • Options

shine166 said:

I cant make the trip, but am happy to stick £10 in a pot towards someones ticket that wants to go but cant afford it.

Expect a PM from elfsborg asking if you can stretch to travel and accommodation costs and beer money.
    I'll go to £20
  • Options

Now sold out.

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

Spanish said:

All are welcome!
    See you after closing time.
  • Options
    Little legs someone at game last night asked if you were that tight round a pound coin im still laughing now
  • Options
    I did say he likes spending other peoples money
  • Options
    Managed to get three tickets this morning, but unfortunately has turned out one of my mates won't be able to make it. So I have one spare ticket available. The only thing is that it's a student ticket, and they did stress on the phone that every ticketholder would need student ID (I don't know whether this will actually be enforced on that day or not). I will be picking the tickets up from the Shrewsbury stadium before the game begins, so if you're interested let me know and we can arrange. Of course, happy to sell at the face value to a student or someone who wants to pretend to be one!
  • Options

Managed to get three tickets this morning, but unfortunately has turned out one of my mates won't be able to make it. So I have one spare ticket available. The only thing is that it's a student ticket, and they did stress on the phone that every ticketholder would need student ID (I don't know whether this will actually be enforced on that day or not). I will be picking the tickets up from the Shrewsbury stadium before the game begins, so if you're interested let me know and we can arrange. Of course, happy to sell at the face value to a student or someone who wants to pretend to be one!

Has anyone ever been to an away ground where these things were checked?
  • Options
    No never
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I never have, but thought I'd better mention it because the woman on the phone did mention it a couple of times. But as I say, was probably just their instructions to stress it on the phone, but I don't want to sell someone a ticket and them come all the way up to Shrewsbury and then not get in!
  • Options
    Shrews away end holds 1798

Surely they will give us that?

Fooking Welsh
  • Options

I never have, but thought I'd better mention it because the woman on the phone did mention it a couple of times. But as I say, was probably just their instructions to stress it on the phone, but I don't want to sell someone a ticket and them come all the way up to Shrewsbury and then not get in!
    No, fair enough. No criticism implied. It’s just that like “no tickets will be sold on the day” when the away section is not sold out, it seems to be one of those things clubs say that is never enforced and is just there to warn people off. I wondered if anyone had ever had a different experience.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Little legs someone at game last night asked if you were that tight round a pound coin im still laughing now

Point them out to me next time.
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Why would they when it was always going to sell out? Free/subsidised travel is usually only laid on for games where we might take 7-800 but have the chance to take 4k+
  • Options

Dansk_Red said:

Tried on phone, but nothing, drove there and got 4, bit of a queue, heard there had been lots of new vg, members over the last 2 days

Unless you pay the £120 upfront and mange to get a VG number which I doubt you will get straight away, will you be considered as a member.
    Hmm, I wonder.

We had been season ticket holders for 27 years without a break until 2 seasons ago when the decision was made to do our "bit" in persuading RD that it was time to go. VG membership was held too in the latter years but again, we opted out .

We have attended every home game this season and 90% of aways inc twice to Blackpool.

Just catching up on this and other threads. Am a tad confused .... if you stopped purchasing ST and VG to deny funds to RD then surely you paid him more when purchasing singles?

Somewhat illogical unless a beneficiary of comps .....

• Options
    clb74 said:

Point them out to me next time.

Spanish said:

Why would they when it was always going to sell out? Free/subsidised travel is usually only laid on for games where we might take 7-800 but have the chance to take 4k+
    Like Preston midweek two seasons ago, ahem.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2018
    I have one spare, collection from Greenhithe, it does have +65 crudely written on the stub, but face value of £20, only want the £15 paid, PM me if anyone wants it
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Does any one know if you can park in the car park on Sunday ? and will it be open on return thanks

This - I’m driving us 5 up, any parking recommendations anyone has would be helpful
    If you mean Shrewsbury, use the park and ride car park to right turn by Sainsbury's. You used to be able to park in the retail park but have now put 2 hour limit on for match days.
    10 min walk to ground through tunnel under the railway.
    Are there any pubs near the park and ride parking cheers
  • Options
    @A-R-T-H-U-R

“Oxon and Meole Brace car parks are closed and locked after the arrival of the last bus from the town centre at approximately 6:40pm.”

60 quid to get out if locked in

Probably not the best idea to use park and ride by Sainsbury’s