Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• It was all exposed in a drama weren't it pmsl
  • edited August 2018
    He reports on Muslim related things, rather than expose them, and only Muslim related despite close associates of his currently being in prison for child sex related incidents. If he was exposing Muslim grooming gangs and preventing them from happening rather than putting ongoing trials at risk, he would have my respect.
  • Carter said:

cafcfan said:

... he has helped in exposing some uncomfortable truths about the practices of some extreme minorities in this country and make no mistake about it, the authorities do not like that one bit and are very keen to silence him, esp in the age of social media where his message can stretch far and wide.

Okay. Can you name ONE "uncomfortable truth" he has exposed? More than one would be even better.

What has he said that is not already in the public domain and he has therefore "exposed"?

The "authorities" - whoever they may be - do not give this inconsequential self-appointed messiah one second thought. He is of no relevance to anybody except in his own head.

The only way he gets to be "silenced" is because his own idiotic behaviour is in breach of the laws of the land.
    One of them was pointing out the mosque Salman Abedi was going to was pulling in hate preachers to address the conregations. Nobody else reported that in the days after the Manchester Arena bombing where kids and their parents were blown up. Of course it could be a complete coincidence and the mosque closed ranks when asked a pretty reasonable question.

This is patently untrue. The bombing took place on 22 May last year and this article appeared in The Guardian less than a week later. https://theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/28/salman-abedi-manchester-arena-bomber-radicalisation

I'll gloss over the fact that the preachers you call hate preachers would be describe differently by others, or that The Mosque banned Abedi after he lost the plot with the Iman following his denouncing of ISIS or that the Mosque bans political discussions on its premises.

How would this twonk have found out the names of the preachers or their views I wonder? Is there proof anywhere of this?

Let's face it, he is just using and distorting facts that are already in the public domain for his own purposes.

He's exposed nothing much that's true, just manipulated information to suit his agenda.
  • cafcfan said:

Carter said:

cafcfan said:

... he has helped in exposing some uncomfortable truths about the practices of some extreme minorities in this country and make no mistake about it, the authorities do not like that one bit and are very keen to silence him, esp in the age of social media where his message can stretch far and wide.

Okay. Can you name ONE "uncomfortable truth" he has exposed? More than one would be even better.

What has he said that is not already in the public domain and he has therefore "exposed"?

The "authorities" - whoever they may be - do not give this inconsequential self-appointed messiah one second thought. He is of no relevance to anybody except in his own head.

The only way he gets to be "silenced" is because his own idiotic behaviour is in breach of the laws of the land.
    One of them was pointing out the mosque Salman Abedi was going to was pulling in hate preachers to address the conregations. Nobody else reported that in the days after the Manchester Arena bombing where kids and their parents were blown up. Of course it could be a complete coincidence and the mosque closed ranks when asked a pretty reasonable question.

I'll gloss over the fact that the preachers you call hate preachers would be describe differently by others
    No. Don't gloss over it. How would 'others' describe those preachers? and what is your view of them, based on what you know about the talks they've given?

The ironic thing is that whilst you make the argument for others' descriptions of those preachers to, potentially, hold some validity, you don't afford that luxury to those that see Tommy/Stephen in a different light to the labels you would like to put on him.

It's funny how and who we defend and the completely different rationale we apply to identical situations.
  • cafcfan said:

Carter said:

cafcfan said:

This is patently untrue. The bombing took place on 22 May last year and this article appeared in The Guardian less than a week later. https://theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/28/salman-abedi-manchester-arena-bomber-radicalisation

I'll gloss over the fact that the preachers you call hate preachers would be describe differently by others, or that The Mosque banned Abedi after he lost the plot with the Iman following his denouncing of ISIS or that the Mosque bans political discussions on its premises.

How would this twonk have found out the names of the preachers or their views I wonder? Is there proof anywhere of this?

Let's face it, he is just using and distorting facts that are already in the public domain for his own purposes.

He's exposed nothing much that's true, just manipulated information to suit his agenda.
    Did Tommy Robinson discuss the mosque before or after the guardian though?

• Also, do you refer to Elton John or Miley Cyrus by their real names, or are you just manipulating information to suit your agenda?
  • cafcfan said:

Carter said:

cafcfan said:

I'll gloss over the fact that the preachers you call hate preachers would be describe differently by others
    No. Don't gloss over it. How would 'others' describe those preachers? and what is your view of them, based on what you know about the talks they've given?

The ironic thing is that whilst you make the argument for others' descriptions of those preachers to, potentially, hold some validity, you don't afford that luxury to those that see Tommy/Stephen in a different light to the labels you would like to put on him.

It's funny how and who we defend and the completely different rationale we apply to identical situations.
    I have no idea. Do you? I don't know who they are, what they said, when or where. (And I'm not looking it up.)

The arsehole Robinson is just a rabble-rouser. He wants war as much as the radicals on the other side.

For the record I'm no great fan of Islam (or Judaism for that matter). God of any flavour is just a silly myth and the two aforementioned religions are bizarre in the extreme. A better way of dragging them kicking and screaming into the modern era would be to ban certain of their practices. I'd start with the inhumane concepts of halal and kosher butchery.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

Carter said:

cafcfan said:

He was sharing the information about the mosque less than 48 hours after the event. Not that it's a competition but I was asked to name something he'd exposed.

In an ideal or even a slightly more sensible one than the version we are living in now people like TR wouldn't exist, he came to the fore front when people, who happen to be muslim or call them whatever you want, were abusing british troops and he could see they were being allowed to do so. He's banging a drum, rabble rousing, whatever he has a cause that I don't believe is financially rewarding for the risks involved. He isn't the only person doing it. He's just more prominent than some others

• limeygent said:

" Trump has done the same thing in the US with his demonizing of Mexicans. "

Utter bollocks.

Oh I must have misheard him praising the Mexican population? How racist does your President need to be?

Not a problem for you obviously - presumably you encourage it.
    We must've missed it when the rabid left wing exposed the practices of certain religious ideologues that have a penchant for sex with little girls. How vile do some have to be?

Not a problem for you, obviously - presumably you encourage it.

See what I did there? As justifiable as your comment, and probably just as stupid.
    I was talking about Trump demonizing Mexicans which he has done in his speeches - this as far as I can see is racist?

What has sex with little girls got to do with this? What is going on inside your head? There are some sick people on here.
  • limeygent said:

Utter bollocks.

Oh I must have misheard him praising the Mexican population? How racist does your President need to be?

We must've missed it when the rabid left wing exposed the practices of certain religious ideologues that have a penchant for sex with little girls. How vile do some have to be?

See what I did there? As justifiable as your comment, and probably just as stupid.
    I was talking about Trump demonizing Mexicans which he has done in his speeches - this as far as I can see is racist?

What has sex with little girls got to do with this? What is going on inside your head? There are some sick people on here.
    Time for bed, there was no need for that was there?

• Carter said:

limeygent said:

Utter bollocks.

Time for bed, there was no need for that was there?

No need for what - replying to someone's stupid comment?
  • The last paragraph, you really want me to spell out why there was no need for it?
  • Carter said:

The last paragraph, you really want me to spell out why there was no need for it?

They made a sick comment as far as I can see - am I supposed to applaud it .

If I'd done the same I'd expect to be called out for it? I don't really understand why child abuse suddenly got dragged into the argument ?

The poster seems to be suggesting I support religious ideologues that condone this - sick way to make an argument but maybe that's okay on here?
  • edited August 2018

limeygent said:

Utter bollocks.

If you genuinely want me to spell it out for you and take you through, step by step, what you said, my self confessed 'just as stupid' analogy and how you've spectacularly misrepresented that then I'm happy to do so.

If not then I'd like to think that any sane, rational, thinker can see where you've gone wrong. Even if you can't.
  • Carter said:

The last paragraph, you really want me to spell out why there was no need for it?

If I'd done the same I'd expect to be called out for it? I don't really understand why child abuse suddenly got dragged into the argument ?

The poster seems to be suggesting I support religious ideologues that condone this - sick way to make an argument but maybe that's okay on here?
    I'm a he, not a they.
  • Sponsored links:

• limeygent said:

Utter bollocks.

If you genuinely want me to spell it out for you and take you through, step by step, what you said, my self confessed 'just as stupid' analogy and how you've spectacularly misrepresented that then I'm happy to do so.

If not then I'd like to think that any sane, rational, thinker can see where you've gone wrong. Even if you can't.
    I don't understand the need to introduce child abuse into an argument about racism. I'm obviously not 'rational' - I must be missing something.

My issue is about condoning political leaders, whatever their persuasion, who employ racism to divide people. It's a common device of populist leaders who wish to put up barriers between people - used by both the left and the right.

• Carter said:

Carter said:

I'm a he, not a they.
    You are a millwall fan, you are an 'it'
    Begrudgingly agree.
  • Carter said:

I'm a he, not a they.
    I was being gender neutral.
  • Carter said:

Yes he probably has got a half decent solicitor because he's got so much support.

I couldn't give a shit why he doesn't use his own name, maybe, possibly when he started all this he wanted to distance his family with the same surname. The world was a bit smaller then in terms of social media.

As far as keeping harking back to him being leader of the edl 5 years ago, Nelson Mandela used to be in the ANC. People are allowed to change.

the bbc article labelled him as far right activist - which made me chuckle - from what i see his application of camps in luton got turned down, all they have done is bring his thoughts and opinions to more people - just as an example my bosses wife is Venezuelan and she has now read all about him and supports his opinions, unlikely she would of ever read about him had he not been jailed and splashed across every paper. the country is in an awful state - see the nurse killed because of some cnut carrying acid - hate breeds a lot easier in an angry nation.

for what its worth i dont agree with everything he says but a lot of it i do - would i attend a free tommy march/edl march probably not - does attract a lot of unsavory types.
    Same thing used to happen with the British Movement, BNP, National Front marches. They got a lot of unfair bad press - the media kept concentrating on the violent racist thugs that attended.

Hopefully his views will spread and we will be able to reclaim our country! In the words of Tommy 'I love everyone !'.

that would be doing the same as anyone that likes jeremy being called a loony lefties which of course you wouldn't be offended with would you?.

the bnp and tommy robinson - are quite different one bases itself on the aryan idea of britain and all immigrants are a bad thing, tommy robinson wants to stop the islamification of england which in some parts of the uk are happening, try going to luton and buying a property and see how long you can be there before the local community put shit through your letterbox etc.

edit; on the above i am talking about tommy robinson as a man not as the people that attend his marches, as quite clearly that is a very different thing.

for what it is worth i dont think any religous buildings should be given government funding and there should not be rules for seperate religions, the burkha should be banned if we cant all do the same thing how are we all meant to get on?, some of these people insist on putting barriers up because they do not want integration, and a lot of the so called experts do not live in these areas where you can be some times hard pushed to even find the english language spoken.
    Stephen Yaxley has been convicted twice of contempt of court which could have wrecked the trial in both cases. To what end he is doing this I don't know or maybe he thinks he is above the law? There will be a retrial in the case of the second conviction as it appears the Judge did not follow legal process correctly.

Yaxley is bankrolled by the far right - he's a willing mouthpiece. A lot of his support is openly racist and anti-muslim - there doesn't appear to be much desire for dialogue.

There is an unsavoury history of racism in far right politics and targeting immigrants/minorities is a common thread. Trump has done the same thing in the US with his demonizing of Mexicans.

There are white and Muslims who don't want integration - right wing racists and Muslim extremists both show little desire to listen.

As for Stephen I just think he's attention seeking - not really sure what he's doing that is constructive.

You go on about the Islamification of Britain and then make reference to putting shit through a letterbox - is this specifically a Muslim thing?

I'll change a few of the words in this post, probably tomorrow as I need to make dinner for the missus, so that it gives a backdrop to the 'stupid' analogy I'm making.

I reckon you'll cotton on before then, though.
  • Carter said:

I'm a he, not a they.
    I was being gender neutral.
    No, you were catering for the potential that I may have made a wildly unsubstantiated and impossible to prove claim :wink:
  • Carter said:

Yes he probably has got a half decent solicitor because he's got so much support.

I couldn't give a shit why he doesn't use his own name, maybe, possibly when he started all this he wanted to distance his family with the same surname. The world was a bit smaller then in terms of social media.

As far as keeping harking back to him being leader of the edl 5 years ago, Nelson Mandela used to be in the ANC. People are allowed to change.

the bbc article labelled him as far right activist - which made me chuckle - from what i see his application of camps in luton got turned down, all they have done is bring his thoughts and opinions to more people - just as an example my bosses wife is Venezuelan and she has now read all about him and supports his opinions, unlikely she would of ever read about him had he not been jailed and splashed across every paper. the country is in an awful state - see the nurse killed because of some cnut carrying acid - hate breeds a lot easier in an angry nation.

for what its worth i dont agree with everything he says but a lot of it i do - would i attend a free tommy march/edl march probably not - does attract a lot of unsavory types.
    Same thing used to happen with the British Movement, BNP, National Front marches. They got a lot of unfair bad press - the media kept concentrating on the violent racist thugs that attended.

Hopefully his views will spread and we will be able to reclaim our country! In the words of Tommy 'I love everyone !'.

that would be doing the same as anyone that likes jeremy being called a loony lefties which of course you wouldn't be offended with would you?.

the bnp and tommy robinson - are quite different one bases itself on the aryan idea of britain and all immigrants are a bad thing, tommy robinson wants to stop the islamification of england which in some parts of the uk are happening, try going to luton and buying a property and see how long you can be there before the local community put shit through your letterbox etc.

edit; on the above i am talking about tommy robinson as a man not as the people that attend his marches, as quite clearly that is a very different thing.

for what it is worth i dont think any religous buildings should be given government funding and there should not be rules for seperate religions, the burkha should be banned if we cant all do the same thing how are we all meant to get on?, some of these people insist on putting barriers up because they do not want integration, and a lot of the so called experts do not live in these areas where you can be some times hard pushed to even find the english language spoken.
    Stephen Yaxley has been convicted twice of contempt of court which could have wrecked the trial in both cases. To what end he is doing this I don't know or maybe he thinks he is above the law? There will be a retrial in the case of the second conviction as it appears the Judge did not follow legal process correctly.

Yaxley is bankrolled by the far right - he's a willing mouthpiece. A lot of his support is openly racist and anti-muslim - there doesn't appear to be much desire for dialogue.

There is an unsavoury history of racism in far right politics and targeting immigrants/minorities is a common thread. Trump has done the same thing in the US with his demonizing of Mexicans.

There are white and Muslims who don't want integration - right wing racists and Muslim extremists both show little desire to listen.

As for Stephen I just think he's attention seeking - not really sure what he's doing that is constructive.

You go on about the Islamification of Britain and then make reference to putting shit through a letterbox - is this specifically a Muslim thing?

I'll change a few of the words in this post, probably tomorrow as I need to make dinner for the missus, so that it gives a backdrop to the 'stupid' analogy I'm making.

I reckon you'll cotton on before then, though.
    Maybe when you next use an analogy it won't involve child abuse? It's obviously lost on me.
    If you disagreed with something I said you could possibly argue the toss about it rather than make an analogy that I can't follow.

Enjoy your tea - be lucky.
  • Personally I see the issue as that regardless of whether or not Stephen/Tommy is islamophobic/racist/xenophobic or actively promotes/condones violence and abuse of Muslims/refugees etc. his speeches and rallies undoubtedly do draw in a LOT of the racist knuckle-dragging thugs along with those who are not. There are those use his words as an incitement to assault and abuse whether or not he intends it that way... And so he very much IS someone the police would worry about, if not for himself then for what tends to happen around him.

As far as the retrial goes, he isn't off the hook, he's not "free", the charge still stands. Until the new verdict is released it is foolish to make any more definite judgment.
  • Nice to see Stephen now comparing himself to inmates at Guantanamo Bay - really bigging up his victim status. I'm assuming next he'll claim to have been waterboarded.

People call millenials 'snowflakes' but the far right seem to be out doing them. They are going all out to portray themselves as victims.

Also, do you refer to Elton John or Miley Cyrus by their real names, or are you just manipulating information to suit your agenda?