Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• edited July 2018
    It is very interesting to me that Griffin would call Stephen out and not some stoned hippy. Likewise how people say you shouldn't judge Stephen and listen to what he says, yet dismiss Griffin.
  • Carter said:

There is something wrong with you, I've had to watch 45 minutes of an actual racist Nick Griffin, trying to blacklist Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Nick Griffin is a fucking fascist, he's a shit version of Oswald Molsely.

Sorry George, you are missing the point and you know it
    Fair play to you, I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes.
    Yet still posted it here? Odd.
  • Carter said:

There is something wrong with you, I've had to watch 45 minutes of an actual racist Nick Griffin, trying to blacklist Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Nick Griffin is a fucking fascist, he's a shit version of Oswald Molsely.

Sorry George, you are missing the point and you know it
    Fair play to you, I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes.
    Yet still posted it here? Odd.
    Why? Apparently his links were discussed on Newsnight and the video is relevant. Could you not get the gist of it after 5 minutes?
  • Robinson bailed after appeal win,he faces retrial at the Old Bailey.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45029755
  • Incredible, must have a good lawyer (hint hint) to find that technicality after he pleaded guilty. Makes you wonder why he pleaded guilty? (hint hint)
  • Can't wait for him to be on every Question Time henceforth!
  • Oh Tommy Tommy
  • Carter said:

Incredible, must have a good lawyer (hint hint) to find that technicality after he pleaded guilty. Makes you wonder why he pleaded guilty? (hint hint)

Or maybe the justice system and the powers that be have got an agenda against him

I appreciate you obviously don't like him, he's got a lot of support and amazingly his supporters aren't all knuckle dragging thickos

No. It HAS to be some kind of conspiracy or underhandedness. Anything that deviates away from this narrative are merely diversion/distraction tactics.

The sooner everyone accepts that, the better.
  • Leuth said:

Can't wait for him to be on every Question Time henceforth!

Alongside Dianne Abbott
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

Robinson bailed after appeal win,he faces retrial at the Old Bailey.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45029755

Now,where did I put that popcorn.
  • Freddie Krueger got off on a legal technicality and look what happend. Wake up sheeple!
  • McBobbin said:

Freddie Krueger got off on a legal technicality and look what happend. Wake up sheeple!

6 more shit films?
  • The most plausible explanation is that because humans are prone to making errors of judgement. I would not straight away jump to the conclusion that there is a plot within the justice system to take down Tommy bloody Robinson. That's tin foil hat stuff.

It's ok though because he can keep up his victim story and the donations can continue to flood in for him.

Nobody has jumped to that conclusion, though. Carter said 'maybe' in response to the insinuation that something underhanded had gone on for him to be released.

Big difference between jumping to a conclusion and your words being misrepresented.
  • Ah ok, maybe I'll use that defence in future when I suggest corruption within the justice system.
  • Ah ok, maybe I'll use that defence in future when I suggest corruption within the justice system.

Replace 'defence' with 'fact when considering the context it was used in' and I'll add you to the Christmas card list.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018
    For clarity my hints refer to the Nick Griffin video, which is worth a brief watch. Stephen must have had some lawyer. Again for clarity, I'm not saying Nick is correct just that I find it very interesting that he is making these comments and not someone who gets affected by Stephen's actions or a social justice warrior. I can see myself explaining this again tomorrow lunch time!

Not sure there is a conspiracy against him from the powers that be or justice system when he pleaded guilty.
  • For clarity my hints refer to the Nick Griffin video, which is worth a brief watch. Stephen must have had some lawyer. Again for clarity, I'm not saying Nick is correct just that I find it very interesting that he is making these comments and not someone who gets affected by Stephen's actions or a social justice warrior. I can see myself explaining this again tomorrow lunch time!

Not sure there is a conspiracy against him from the powers that be or justice system when he pleaded guilty.

It suits the far right narrative that there is a conspiracy against them. Presumably this will all disappear after Brexit.
  • For clarity my hints refer to the Nick Griffin video, which is worth a brief watch. Stephen must have had some lawyer. Again for clarity, I'm not saying Nick is correct just that I find it very interesting that he is making these comments and not someone who gets affected by Stephen's actions or a social justice warrior. I can see myself explaining this again tomorrow lunch time!

It suits the far right narrative that there is a conspiracy against them. Presumably this will all disappear after Brexit.

For clarity my hints refer to the Nick Griffin video, which is worth a brief watch. Stephen must have had some lawyer. Again for clarity, I'm not saying Nick is correct just that I find it very interesting that he is making these comments and not someone who gets affected by Stephen's actions or a social justice warrior. I can see myself explaining this again tomorrow lunch time!

Conspiracy against him from the even further right!

Conspiracy against him from the even further right!
    The biggest joke about Tommy is he won't use his real name.
  • Addickted said:

I would say 5 hours from arrest to conviction was exceptional.

And it seems that the Court of Appeal agrees that the process was flawed.

Don't care who it is - process should be the same for everyone.

That's why there is a right of appeal is it not?
  • Addickted said:

I would say 5 hours from arrest to conviction was exceptional.

And it seems that the Court of Appeal agrees that the process was flawed.

Don't care who it is - process should be the same for everyone.

Indeed. It's not as if he's being let off either, it's a retrial.
  • I don't really understand where we are going with this? He's either guilty of contempt of court or he's not?

If Yaxley-Lennon can bypass blanket reporting restrictions when a trial is in progress then trying to achieve a 'fair trial' will become impossible.

• I thought he was definitely going to be murdered in prison, because they had put him in a jail where there were hundreds of mad muslims waiting to kill him?

Well that's what half the memes I saw from knuckle draggers on Facebook said...
  • Does this mean the Weakest Link is back?