Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Tunisia

Comments

• Options
    We'd probably have missed the penalty anyway so the ref/VAR was just saving us the embarrassment.
  • Options
    vff said:

England should have scored 3 or 4. Largely because Lingard couldn’t hit a barn door. Walker should know better. Soft penalty, Kane should have had a penalty. Tunisia broke up England’s rhythm second half. Lets hope England can put some of the chances away & don’t feck up defensively.

Nail on head excellent 1st half summation :+1:
  • Options

So from what I've read online, the VAR suggested to the referee that he should look at the incident but he decided not to.

I'm not sure why. If he didn't see it, he'd want to use the video replay to make sure the decision is right and he didn't miss anything.

If he did see it and didn't give a penalty, but then gave a penalty to Tunisia, I'm not sure what is going through the referee's head.

FIFA and corrupt referees...
  • Options
    Trippier been very good and the only positive apart from Kane getting one in the bag in the first game
  • Options

This is the Russian revenge for the chemical attack VAR team went home at 1830

Same time midge attack team moved into place
  • Options

Trippier been very good and the only positive apart from Kane getting one in the bag in the first game

agreed, Henderson aswell I think
  • Options

Did that earlier, keep up :wink:
  • Options
    I had Sterling, Lingard, Stones and Ali all to miskick when in the opponent's area.
    Just need Ali to get my Yankee up.
  • Options

Advice to Sterling. Instead of standing there trying to swat the fuckers... RUN!
  • Options
    What was that ball from Sterling hit and hope?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sterling is a panic merchant Jesus lad Cain yourself down you are a good player ffs
  • Options
    I don't fucking believe this that's 2 now
  • Options
    What is the ref doing
  • Options
    How many times ref?!
  • Options
    That's a fucking joke
  • Options
    You’re havin a fucking laugh now ref.
  • Options
    And the fifa and Russian influence will change the course of the World Cup

This is getting silly
  • Options
    This ref is a joke!
  • Options
    Get Delph on.
  • Options
    f- the ref WHERE IS VAR!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018
    So much for VAR.
  • Options
    Should end refs career. Refusing to look at VAR is unforgivable
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Typical, every referee has been excellent until our game. 2 definitely penalties not given by the ref or called for by VAR for the ref to review.
  • Options
    Have they turned it off?
  • Options
    Not all about VAR though, ref was aware of the pulling but then did nothing
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Anywhere else on the pitch and it's an immediate free kick. Perhaps if refs grew a pair and gave a pen we wouldn't have WWE powerslams in the penalty area
  • Options
    All the officials for this game having a shocker.
  • Options
    VAR cannot force the referee to look at the video replay.
  • Options
    Refs on a back hander, simple as that
  • Options
    Need subs here Gareth, it’s flat