Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Tunisia

Comments

• Options
    Another clear cut chance missed.
  • Options
    Worried about the inexperience of our defence. I would have played Cahill as one of the back 3
  • Options
    Kane wrestlerd to the fucking ground. This is unreal
  • Options
    sorry but VAR is a fucking farce tell me that is not a penalty its a carbon copy of one yesterday that was given
  • Options
    How’s that not a Penalty?
  • Options
    How weren't that a pen
  • Options
    Don’t Panic folks.
  • Options

England - Good attack crap defence

Good attack that has missed 5 easy chances.
  • Options
    I`m fuming but I don't know why im surprised
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah that was a foul if it was spotted by it wasn't clear and obvious ie the ref wouldn't be expected to spot it.

Hard luck England, our foul got spotted and their foul didn't. No one to blame but Walker.
  • Options
    Can't be giving England penalties.
  • Options

Yeah that was a foul if it was spotted by it wasn't clear and obvious ie the ref wouldn't be expected to spot it.

Hard luck England, our foul got spotted and their foul didn't. No one to blame but Walker.

Ref is abaysmal 0 consistency
  • Options
    This is the Russian revenge for the chemical attack VAR team went home at 1830
  • Options
    How the fuck was that foul on Kane not a pen given the decision they already made?

Maguire and Lingard are as shite as I expected
  • Options
    I guess it's to be expected but people get so emotional when it's their own country involved. VAR has been used perfectly so far in this game.
  • Options
    What’s the old addage you need to take your chances
  • Options
    Lingard could've won this on his own already
  • Options

I guess it's to be expected but people get so emotional when it's their own country involved. VAR has been used perfectly so far in this game.

Nah it really hasn’t
  • Options

Have a day off, how? When they checked but didn't give a pen for a blatant foul
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thats the refs fault - not VAR
  • Options
    Keown - "Lingard did everything right". No he fucking didn't.
  • Options

Callum with all due respect that's bullshit and you know it
  • Options
    Poor Jesse that unlucky
  • Options
    More goals in this. Tunisia are getting carved open.
  • Options
    Mike said:

thats the refs fault - not VAR

No it's not. VAR tells the ref to have a further look for the ref to make a better decision, but it didn't so it wasn't properly looked at.
  • Options
    'Clear and obvious error'.

Was the foul on Kane a clear and obvious penalty? Was it an obvious mistake missed by the ref? No it wasn't, not overturned. Keep in mind that it doesn't matter what happened earlier in the game.

Was the foul committed by Walker a clear and obvious non-foul? No it wasn't so that wasn't over turned.

Simples.
  • Options
    Gotta take issue with Keown there Linguard did not do everything right he found a defender's outstretched boot. Steady yourself lad and pick you spot. Composure, you're just lashing at it!
  • Options
    Walker looks well nervy now.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

More goals in this. TunisiaEngland are getting carved open.