Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England V Panama- 1PM Kick off

Comments

• Options
    Kane you beauty.
  • Options
    Joint top scorer now and unlike Lukaku you cant rule out Kane for scoring against the top sides
  • Options

WTF is going on here lol!...

Cant believe how well we're playing - Got to go back to the Germany 5-1 for a better performance

Did we score 5 in the 1st half? :-)
  • Options
    Keep those corners coming they WILL do it again I have no doubt in my mind.

I need to pinch myself here and don't you dare tell me not to get carried away!
  • Options
    What a bunch of arseholes Panama are - bizarre.

Don't know why they don't enjoy their big moment and drop this nonsense.
  • Options
    So, how long do we give Kane to get his hat trick before we sub him off to rest him for Belgium?
  • Options
    Can't blame the ref today.

Totally dominant
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Right get Kane off half time and give Vardy a run out please.
  • Options
    How the f is the player not red carded he punched Kane in the back of the friggin head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vardy hat- trick?
  • Options
    We look so dangerous from corners too, not just re the holding.
    So unlike England
  • Options
    The Panama number 5 is a total cnut
  • Options
    What a message this sends out to Brazil Spain Germany Portugal - doesn't matter who it's against all of those other teams have toiled against teams like this.
  • Options
    Reckon we're gonna win this match.
  • Options
    Reckon Stones should be pissed off he didnt get the chance for his Hat Trick with that second penalty
  • Options
    It is only Panama though...
  • Options
    This is fantastic. I’m loving this. Kane hat-trick, Stones could get one as well. What do we reckon? 8-0
  • Options
    I want 10!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cricket score coming
  • Options
    Sage said:

This is fantastic. I’m loving this. Kane hat-trick, Stones could get one as well. What do we reckon? 8-0

6 I think. We'll shut up shop second half.
  • Options
    Loved that 45 minutes. Football’s coming home
  • Options
    Stones like a running back darting into space for that fist header.
  • Options
    I know Panama are shit but we were really good.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Sage said:

6 I think. We'll shut up shop second half.
    this - no silly bookings, don't risk injuries, minimise the work-rate.

Or on the other hand go for a rugby score and make a real statement to the rest of the competition.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Brilliant so far!

Panama - I really don't understand how players are still arguing decisions that have been confirmed by VAR. Those penalties took about five minutes each because they were still moaning at the ref.
  • Options
    Like AS just said, the set pieces have been spot on. How many years have we seen England waste corners etc.
  • Options
    This is when Pundits do well... Hadnt noticed at the time yet back in the studio they've pointed out how Ashley Young got in the way so that Stones could run freely into the box

Surely something they've worked on in training!!

Just hope that we can beat Belgium or get to the Quarters as at the moment; Southgate wont get the plaudits for this World Cup
  • Options
    That Cooper is a dirty git.

I gave him the benefit with the Lingard elbow but the one on Maguire was blatant.

We need to avoid needless yellow cards now. Why was Loftus-Cheek booked?