Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England V Panama- 1PM Kick off

Comments

• Options

I know Panama are shit but we were really good.

Belgium only won 3-0 and it took until 2nd half.

We are just playing blinding
  • Options
    Well I’ve put a bet on 8-0 so I hope that we carry on and get another 3, no reason to stop now, make changes and rest of course, but why just play keep ball? Go for more.
  • Options
    I’d take loftus cheek off to save him a yellow fro. Play acting is tell Kane he has 15 mins to get the hat trick and I’d rest Jesse after 20

I reckon we will win 8-0 but will keep in mind that it is only Panama
  • Options

Like AS just said, the set pieces have been spot on. How many years have we seen England waste corners etc.

Like when Kane was taking them.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

That Cooper is a dirty git.

I gave him the benefit with the Lingard elbow but the one on Maguire was blatant.

We need to avoid needless yellow cards now. Why was Loftus-Cheek booked?

Booked for a foul on the right side of the touchline. Not sure if it was worth a booking though.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who see Kane take a punch to the back of the head as he was brought down? The replay keep stopping just before it happens. Geezer shoulda got a red
  • Options

It's hot there, so it will be good to get a decent lead so we can then slow things down, and rest Kane etc

I think we’ve just about achieved this...
  • Options
    One more goal to go above Belgium which would mean a draw is enough in the last game but we could get 3, 4, 5 or more 2nd half
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Like AS just said, the set pieces have been spot on. How many years have we seen England waste corners etc.

Like when Kane was taking them.
    Roy Hodgson to blame for that.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

I’d take loftus cheek off to save him a yellow fro. Play acting is tell Kane he has 15 mins to get the hat trick and I’d rest Jesse after 20

I reckon we will win 8-0 but will keep in mind that it is only Panama

Not having a go NLA but with respect if this was Brazil winning 5-0 at half time everyone would be falling over themselves saying how brilliant they are and best team in the world and all that. This just doesn't happen in world cup football, maybe once in every 4 world cups and it is happening for England. It's once in a lifetime for England fans like me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Both England and Belgium really stepped up a level in the second match, to get 5 goals sends a real signal to the other teams
  • Options
    Need to kill this game off

; )
  • Options
    Good to see Sterling getting involved more

Felt sorry for him in the first half as he jusf couldnt get in the game
  • Options
    here we go again lets see what they do this time from a corner
  • Options
    Fair play ref
  • Options
    10 minutes into second half 0 goals.
    Pathetic sack Southgate
    We are shit
    :wink::wink:
  • Options

Proper defending works for Panama, should have done that in the first half!
  • Options

Proper defending works for Panama, should have done that in the first half!
    this is the thing - Panama will have looked at the two incidents in the Tunisia game and thought "we can get away with this" and a proper ref has now turned around and said "nope" the precedent was set in the first game but thankfully for us common sense has prevailed.
  • Options
    Vardy for Kane
    Delph for Lingard I reckon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oops
  • Options
    Advantage Kane
  • Options
    Goal of the tournament if they don't go to VAR
  • Options
    Offside just
  • Options
    Get him off please.
  • Options
    ...and there he goes.
  • Options
    Roman Torres heel keeps it on LOL
  • Options
    I think that was offside as well.
  • Options
    Southgate can do no wrong

What a couple or excellent subs to make
  • Options
    If England win this 6-1, we have the same goal difference and goals scored as Belgium. That means if we drew with Belgium after winning this match 6-1, we'd have to by fair play points and then drawing of lots to decide first place.