Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England V Panama- 1PM Kick off

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

We suddenly look back without Lingard and Kane...

Hardly going for it though, job's done.
  • Options
    Team has rightly switched off this second half. Job done, conserve energy.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Time wasting big time. I don't mind. Conceding to these pathetic feckers, less so.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Haven't seen Vardy since he came on.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Forgot he was on,
    Has he even been mentioned
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    can anyone remember an England world cup game where you can feel absolutely confident and no nerves..? I just went and made a cup of tea - never done that during play in an England competitive game before EVER!
  • Options

limeygent said:

Forgot he was on,
    Has he even been mentioned
    Yes.
  • Options
    Charlton are much better 2nd half...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kick ups with socks are really hard lol
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Fuck counting yellows.

I wanna win the group.
    Will do the confidence wonders and you've gotta beat the best at some point anyway.

Sod all this plotting the easiest route nonsense.

You won't be saying that when we end up in the same half as Brazil, Germany, France, Argentina, Portugal & Uruguay while Belgium get Spain, Croatia, Russia, Mexico, Switzerland and Denmark!
  • Options

Fuck counting yellows.

I wanna win the group.
    Will do the confidence wonders and you've gotta beat the best at some point anyway.

You won't be saying that when we end up in the same half as Brazil, Germany, France, Argentina, Portugal & Uruguay while Belgium get Spain, Croatia, Russia, Mexico, Switzerland and Denmark!
    We're gonna do Belgium anyway so it don't matter
  • Options

Fuck counting yellows.

I wanna win the group.

The best thing about it is we will know what half each of those teams will be in by the time we play Belgium because of being in the later groups.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

got visions of us all cheering England fouls like goals from now on

England and Belgium will both be after deliberate yellows if finishing second is better!
  • Options
    Can’t wait for the Belgium game. Will be great practice for both sides going into the knockouts
  • Options
    Great first half, worth staying up late.....Come on England.....
  • Options
    Flukey win, but they all count....
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Can’t wait for the Belgium game. Will be great practice for both sides going into the knockouts

Yeah the real World Cup will begin now for us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure how I feel about the Belgium game. Sort of do care, don't care.
  • Options
    So good to see a team with no apparent arrogance. Comes from the manager I guess, who seems unassuming. Feels like you can really get behind them as a group. Even if they don't go all the way, it makes a change to enjoy England in a world Cup.
  • Options
    Great game . Should be a corker against the Belgiums . Would make just one change , Rashford for the hopeless Sterling .
  • Options

I love Southgate. Doesn’t just say what people wanna hear. We won 6-1 and the first thing he done was say he wasn’t happy with the start or the goal. Even if we don’t progress far in this tournament he should be able to build and mature as England manager.

The amount of people moaning when he took over, I said it then and will say it now he was and is the perfect choice
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    starting to get a bit tired of the constant self referencing from lineker now - it was funny the first couple of times
  • Options

I love Southgate. Doesn’t just say what people wanna hear. We won 6-1 and the first thing he done was say he wasn’t happy with the start or the goal. Even if we don’t progress far in this tournament he should be able to build and mature as England manager.

Difference to Southgate and every other Manager since Hoddle is the fact he wants to do it properly

Eriksson was a good Manager but like the others after him, no one was prepared to do the graft and really study the U21s or deal with England as a long term project, more it was always about the next Tournament and not what lay in the future

Southgate on the other hand is the complete opposite, he doesnt just care about current batch yet also wants to ensure that the likes of Dasilva or Mount (who have trained with the Seniors) dont get missed

He'll be bettered tactically a few times by better Managers and opponents but be disappointed if he's not leading us in 2026 to be honest unless he does drop in terms of results as our standard of player is rising