Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England V Panama- 1PM Kick off

Comments

• Options

Vardy for Kane
    Delph for Lingard I reckon

As i said
  • Options
    Hat-trick Heelo
  • Options
    Ronaldo World Cup goals 7
    Kane World Cup Goals 5
    Messi World Cup Goals 5
  • Options
    Vardy could put himself in contention for golden boot tbh
  • Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one wake me up when we've stopped scoring
  • Options

If England win this 6-1, we have the same goal difference and goals scored as Belgium. That means if we drew with Belgium after winning this match 6-1, we'd have to by fair play points and then drawing of lots to decide first place.

Does anyone know how many yellow cards Belgium have? It's two for England over the two games...
  • Options
    edited June 2018

If England win this 6-1, we have the same goal difference and goals scored as Belgium. That means if we drew with Belgium after winning this match 6-1, we'd have to by fair play points and then drawing of lots to decide first place.

Does anyone know how many yellow cards Belgium have? It's two for England over the two games...
    Walker
    RLC
  • Options
    Belgium have 3 yellows
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought that looked just offside on VAR. still ain’t gonna complain of one hoes our way.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Well I’ve put a bet on 8-0 so I hope that we carry on and get another 3, no reason to stop now, make changes and rest of course, but why just play keep ball? Go for more.

Sage said:

Well I’ve put a bet on 8-0 so I hope that we carry on and get another 3, no reason to stop now, make changes and rest of course, but why just play keep ball? Go for more.

Bet you are nervous. How much will you win?
  • Options
    Reckon come the 80th min we'll get a few more as Panama will tire
  • Options
    The Sixth goal straight off the training pitch as well.
  • Options

Walker
    RLC
    Didn't realise those two were Belgian!
  • Options
    How long before Vardy gets a breakaway chance?
  • Options
    Rose for Young ASAP please
  • Options

Walker
    RLC
    Didn't realise those two were Belgian!
    Haha read England and Belgium round the wrong way, I am blaming my lack of sleep
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Has Southgate got money on Ronaldo winning the golden boot? leave Kane on FFS

Job done. No point risking him unnecessarily.
  • Options
    Good change that
  • Options
    If we keep Kane fresh; he'll score... no need to risk him against a side like Panama
  • Options
    I think Gareth has used the squad very well so far in this tournament - everyone getting a bit of game time over the two games - nobody being over-worked or tired. Time for every player to get a bit of match practice. Spot on.
  • Options
    Can the Belgium and KO games be on the BBC please

Dont ITV have a shite record when they show England at the Tournaments
  • Options
    Both Lukaku and Kane were taken off early. Both major Golden Boot contenders
  • Options
    8 bookings in 2 games
  • Options
    Unlucky for Henderson there.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    JohnBoyUK said:

Has Southgate got money on Ronaldo winning the golden boot? leave Kane on FFS

Lol.

Are you wearing a rose coloured set of these?

No benefit to leaving him on at all.

;-)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Unlucky for Henderson there.

Loved how pissed he was at not scoring...

Even @ 6-0