Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 2018/2019

Comments

• Options
    In danger of being the worst Champions League final ever.
    Juve v Milan at Old Trafford will never be beaten for that 
    If nothing interesting happens in the next 25, it’ll run it pretty close.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Female streaker?!?! Why did they cut away? #snowflakesociety

• Options
    The YouTube stream has been better for the last few minutes. Which is a shame
  • Options
    After the excitement of the 2nd legs of the semi finals this is as flat as a pancake so far.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Can we do puns?
    Robbie Growler
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Can we do puns?
    Robbie Growler
    Steve McFannyman
    Steve Archibald-fanny
  • Options
    Moura got to score there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Took 80 minutes for some decent efforts on goal
  • Options
    Judging by the camel toe, I'd go with Bruised Growlerlaar.
  • Options
    Got to be the dullest champions league final ever.
  • Options
    Nothing will beat Red star Belgrade v Marseille in the early 90s as the worst ever final.

Siniša Mihajlović said:

That final is still very vivid in my memory. I think it was the most boring final match in European Cup history. A few hours before the match, seven of us were shown tapes with Olympique matches. I remember manager Ljupko Petrović telling us: 'If we attack them we'll leave ourselves open for counterattacks', to which I asked 'so, what do we do then'. His answer was: 'When you get the ball, give it back to them'. So we spent 120 minutes on the pitch without practically touching the ball. The match went to penalties, Manuel Amoros failed to convert his whereas we converted all five.
    That Marseille team were good as well. Jean Pierre Papin up front. Didnt they lose 2 or 3 finals?
  • Options
    Nothing will beat Red star Belgrade v Marseille in the early 90s as the worst ever final.

Siniša Mihajlović said:

That final is still very vivid in my memory. I think it was the most boring final match in European Cup history. A few hours before the match, seven of us were shown tapes with Olympique matches. I remember manager Ljupko Petrović telling us: 'If we attack them we'll leave ourselves open for counterattacks', to which I asked 'so, what do we do then'. His answer was: 'When you get the ball, give it back to them'. So we spent 120 minutes on the pitch without practically touching the ball. The match went to penalties, Manuel Amoros failed to convert his whereas we converted all five.
    That Marseille team were good as well. Jean Pierre Papin up front. Didnt they lose 2 or 3 finals?
    I remember them beating the great Milan side in one final
  • Options
    Bollocks 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Game over. I know it was funny to laugh at the fans but that squad and management team did deserve a trophy this season.
  • Options
    Oi oi Gonez!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Klopp is FINALLY going to win a Cup for the first time since 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our boy is on!
  • Options
    Joe Gomez coming on
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited June 2019
    Joe Gomez getting on the pitch 🙂
  • Options
    At least Gomez is getting on.
  • Options
    Super Joe. :-)
  • Options
    Who’s coming on?
  • Options
    Cant really say Spurs have gone for this game. Bit like most of their season they look knackered
  • Options
    Yes, Gomez on.
    I bet that's another few million to us :smile:
    Daisy negotiated a £20m CL winner clause 
  • Options
    Gomez on