Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 2018/2019

Comments

• Options
    Fucking hate Liverpool.
  • Options
    Cant really say Spurs have gone for this game. Bit like most of their season they look knackered
    The miracle is that they reached the final at all when you consider how poor they were at the end of the PL season 
  • Options
    Game over. I know it was funny to laugh at the fans but that squad and management team did deserve a trophy this season.
    You are probably right. They lost one game in the league and didnt win it. Just the fans i suppose. 
  • Options
    Spurs have been awful tonight.
  • Options
    Oh well at least we got promotion lol
  • Options
    Liverpool have been worse
  • Options
    Spurs didn't really start playing until about 15 minutes to go. The stats at the end will probably show they've had a few attempts on target, but they've all been late on and apart from 1 or 2 good efforts, they've all been fairly routine saves for Alisson.
  • Options
    Both teams were awful.
  • Options
    so Spursey....
  • Options
    Let’s hope Virgil Van Dijk has an absolute skinful  the next few days, and is shocking on Thursday night!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking Liverpool.
  • Options
    Alisson is SUCH a step up from Karius, they would probably have won last year with him in goal
  • Options
    Turgid game.
    Spurs were probably marginally better for most of it, but I guess because they had to go for it and Liverpool didn’t - illustrated by Mane timewasting in roughly the 5th minute.

I would rather Spurs had won, but more because I’d rather Liverpool didn’t win anything. I just find them loathsome.

Oh well, never mind.
  • Options
    With both teams bottling so many chances to win something of late I was fully expecting this game to be a 0-0 borefest with both teams doing their best to throw it away with a penalty shootout not much better

Apart from a crazy opening minute from Sissoko I think that was pretty spot on, dont think Origi would have scored that goal had it been 0-0 as would have been more cagey

This really was a game that both teams were too terrified to win!!!
  • Options
    I’m sure I just saw John Terry in his kit.
  • Options
    Cant really say Spurs have gone for this game. Bit like most of their season they look knackered
    The miracle is that they reached the final at all when you consider how poor they were at the end of the PL season 
    They have done well with that squad in both league and Europe. Didnt buy a player since Moura i think. 
  • Options
    Did you cash out Ricky?
  • Options

Well done. Lost my bet for 2-3 spurs. Too optimistic sometimes
  • Options

Well done, but I don't get it.
    33/1 for Salah 1st goalscorer ?
    33/1 for Liverpool to win 2-0 ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did you cash out Ricky?
    No mate - stuck with it.

• Options
    Delighted Liverpool won. Deserved to win something this season.
  • Options

Well done, but I don't get it.
    33/1 for Salah 1st goalscorer ?
    33/1 for Liverpool to win 2-0 ?
    33/1 scorecast.
  • Options
    Lets hope not too much trouble out there tonight. Dont want to wake up and read that
  • Options
    Great to see Joe Gomez celebrating there
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited June 2019
    Liverpool have been worse
    Liverpool not good but it was for Tottenham to take the game to Liverpool. Tottenham should have started with Mourra.

Terrible game though. After the Lord Mayors show of the semi finals comes a dust cart of the final. 

Not a big fan of Tottenham. Happy for an attack minded team to win. Its better for football despite the poor game. 

Jurgen Klopp’s face as red as Liverpool shirts 🤣. I think he must have forgotten the sun block
  • Options
    Out of interest does anybody know how the corporate tickets issue works? Unless Powell got a legit ticket through spurs or liverpool which i doubt. Why is he there? How is it decided? Anybody with any inside knowledge know coz its alway puzzled me all these players turning up at finals
  • Options
    Can't wait to hear all around the depot next week at work 'we won the champions league' 

Shite game 
  • Options
    Out of interest does anybody know how the corporate tickets issue works? Unless Powell got a legit ticket through spurs or liverpool which i doubt. Why is he there? How is it decided? Anybody with any inside knowledge know coz its alway puzzled me all these players turning up at finals
    Former chairman of the PFA, might have a few strings to pull!