Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

1278279280281282284»

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Sent off for a proper off the ball forearm to the back of Jack Iredale's head. Totally unnecessary, he's still an absolute prick I see.
    Needs a long ban for that. About 11 games should do it
    Took a quick gander at posts on this thread around 27th Feb 2024 & chose this one by GM ...

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but could this truthful, honest comment on The Snake have prompted a certain poster to join the Forum & make his own controversial  views on the subject ?

The last straw for a certain ex "favourite" maybe ? 

Would the real Lyle Taylor please own up. 
    Funny that a certain someone signed up on that date & has suddenly gone profile private. Has it posted on any other thread I wonder ?
    Damn ive been caught out !!!!!

Obviously i am not Lyle Taylor it would be a bit odd that i joined in a rage to defend myself (even though I havent defended his actions at all) but waited until the 24th April (having posted in other threads previously). I went private as didnt want any weirdos stalking my previous posts. i have posted on other threads.

For what its worth id be happy to verify with an admin that im not Taylor or associated with him in any way. 
    weirdos stalking my previous posts.”

Interesting comment on fellow Charlton fans.  

Whoever you are, and others suspicions may well be right, that’s a pathetic comment.  
    Cheers pal, great insight. Not a comment on all Charlton Fans just and abundance of caution on my part.
  • Options
    Sent off for a proper off the ball forearm to the back of Jack Iredale's head. Totally unnecessary, he's still an absolute prick I see.
    Took a quick gander at posts on this thread around 27th Feb 2024 & chose this one by GM ...

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but could this truthful, honest comment on The Snake have prompted a certain poster to join the Forum & make his own controversial  views on the subject ?

Funny that a certain someone signed up on that date & has suddenly gone profile private. Has it posted on any other thread I wonder ?

Obviously i am not Lyle Taylor it would be a bit odd that i joined in a rage to defend myself (even though I havent defended his actions at all) but waited until the 24th April (having posted in other threads previously). I went private as didnt want any weirdos stalking my previous posts. i have posted on other threads.

For what its worth id be happy to verify with an admin that im not Taylor or associated with him in any way. 
     It's a public forum you weirdo, if you don't want people reading your posts then don't post.
    No need to get personal Robbie.
  • Options
    let's not forget that without Taylor's goals there is no way we would have got to Wembley in 2019
    Let’s also not forget the snakes actions was a significant reason for the clubs  relegation.a year later . All the good work he had done previously was lost with me at that point along with many others.
     Forgive ?  No 
    Forget ?  Never
    For those that seem to think I am somehow supporting Taylors actions (I can only assume because they havent been reading my actual posts just what they want to believe) MintoHumbugs sums up my feelings with this post here, Do i understand his actions ? Yes. Will I forgive him or forget about it ? No.
  • Options
    swordfish said:

You were bigging up Gallagher as the bigger loss in one post weren't you?  Not something our loveable Lyle would  do. 

Without evidence to the contrary, I believe you to be Captain Cash and I claim my £5. 😉 
    Yes I posted that I believe losing Gallagher that year was a massive blow as he was our most influential midfielder, creative and played without fear. Whilst Taylor was good for us I think his record was 11 in 22 that season in the league and almost half of those were pens and had started to go through a dry spell towards the end of his time (I could be wrong im remembering this from emeory as CBA to check). Obviously having him would be a boost but our season really started going down hill in second half of the season.
  • Options

It's a public forum you weirdo, if you don't want people reading your posts then don't post.
    Robbie ? how amusing, is there no end to your talents ?

Getting personal ? But I'm only stating the obvious, you do seem like a weirdo.

Oh I almost forgot, you basically decided that the whole membership of Charlton Life were weirdos so I thought that maybe I should reach out & include you in this fairly exclusive group, you come across as being very lonely. 

I tend not to get involved in an online tennis match so please do carry on but forgive me if I'm too busy watching paint dry to reply.
  • Options
    edited April 28

Oh I almost forgot, you basically decided that the whole membership of Charlton Life were weirdos so I thought that maybe I should reach out & include you in this fairly exclusive group, you come across as being very lonely. 

I tend not to get involved in an online tennis match so please do carry on but forgive me if I'm too busy watching paint dry to reply.
    Bob I was going to reply challenging you to point out where I called all Charlton fans (or Charlton Life members) weirdos, why you feel the need to get personal with insults, etc. However there is already enough negativity on the internet and I don't want to get involved so instead i will sincerely ask you is everything all right ? you seem to have taken a fairly innocuous comment to heart. 

Honestly and I mean this sincerely if you need to talk to someone please do. If for whatever reason my sincere concern for you somehow results in more personal attacks from yourself, I honestly wont respond anymore as I don't want to add anything to this negativity. Hope everything is well Bob.
  • Options
    I wonder if Lyle got a big bonus for Cambridge staying up 

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Bob I was going to reply challenging you to point out where I called all Charlton fans (or Charlton Life members) weirdos, why you feel the need to get personal with insults, etc. However there is already enough negativity on the internet and I don't want to get involved so instead i will sincerely ask you is everything all right ? you seem to have taken a fairly innocuous comment to heart. 

Honestly and I mean this sincerely if you need to talk to someone please do. If for whatever reason my sincere concern for you somehow results in more personal attacks from yourself, I honestly wont respond anymore as I don't want to add anything to this negativity. Hope everything is well Bob.
    I think this is what is known as gaslighting someone.
    Nope 100% sincere pal.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Kips said:
    Unsurprisingly LT not in the Cambridge 18 today. 
    Mate of mine is a Cambridge fan. Told me Taylor was asked to leave the club on Thursday. Made quick work of becoming extremely unpopular with their fans.

Good news, he is available and we want to make early moves into the window!  👀
    Becoming more efficient cut out the part where he actually does well and goes straight to treachery 
  • Options
    LT.

Ptobably the best example of "hero to zero ".
  • Options

I think this is what is known as gaslighting someone.
    Must try harder  :D
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Taylor is still being talked about, Solly occasionally gets mentioned… I’m left wondering why everyone has forgotten David Davis?
    Brexit minister........... 
  • Options
    let's not forget that without Taylor's goals there is no way we would have got to Wembley in 2019
    Let’s also not forget the snakes actions was a significant reason for the clubs  relegation.a year later . All the good work he had done previously was lost with me at that point along with many others.
     Forgive ?  No 
    Forget ?  Never
    Stuck in a rut? Time to move on
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Kips said:
    Unsurprisingly LT not in the Cambridge 18 today. 
    Mate of mine is a Cambridge fan. Told me Taylor was asked to leave the club on Thursday. Made quick work of becoming extremely unpopular with their fans.

Good news, he is available and we want to make early moves into the window!  👀
    PS Close his social media accounts
  • Options
     Forgive ?  No 
    Forget ?  Never
    Stuck in a rut? Time to move on
    Why should we?🫤