Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Shit players should be moved on regardless of contract status but the better players should stay regardless?
  • Options
    We have ourselves a new WUM 
  • Options
    Shit players should be moved on regardless of contract status but the better players should stay regardless?
    You were doing very well till now.
  • Options
    Hope he scores! What did he do wrong? 
    Would anyone here put the company they work for ahead of their own personal gain? 
    Contract or not, it was agreed between the employee and the manager that he would not work anymore.

Could of gone on the sick/injured as many do before starting a new job but he was actually quite open and honest about the reasons he would not work any longer.
    Big Up Lyle! You were a Charlton Hero during your time here!
    And his point is now proven as he is now back in league 1 playing for Cambridge!
    Would anyone here put the company they work for ahead of their own personal gain? 
    Contract or not, it was agreed between the employee and the manager that he would not work anymore.

Could of gone on the sick/injured as many do before starting a new job but he was actually quite open and honest about the reasons he would not work any longer.
    Big Up Lyle! You were a Charlton Hero during your time here!
    And his point is now proven as he is now back in league 1 playing for Cambridge!
    Had a once in a lifetime opportunity and he took it!
    This post sums it up, a life changing move.

Good on ya Lyle, I do not blame you.
  • Options

A bit of the above is wrong tbf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I predict he will be on the  bench at least. Just for the wind-up, if nothing else. 
  • Options
    I predict he will be on the  bench at least. Just for the wind-up, if nothing else. 
    This is so Taylor, in that the prediction had no legs., 
  • Options
    Will still be taking my snake tomorrow.
    Nobody likes a show off mate 🙄
    Well, no lie, but I had it firmly in both hands during the first half & had great pleasure in flinging it over my shoulder.... B)
  • Options

Nice of you to sign up Lyle.
    I'm sure you'll be off CL before the season ends.
     :s 
    Na, will rub it in along as the demise continues and you all realise relegation was not down to one individual and already start believing that promotion is not happening next season 😂
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Blimey we still going on about Taylor?
    Let it go.
    I still miss him
  • Options

Na, will rub it in along as the demise continues and you all realise relegation was not down to one individual and already start believing that promotion is not happening next season 😂
    So let’s have the story of how someone from or based in Munich became a CAFC fan please? Or - it is rather late after all - have I got something a bit wrong here? 
  • Options
    As the great Dr Donald Byrd said "places and spaces"
    Not much more to divulge other than come August there may be an old name being sung around the ground, other than Leaburn...
  • Options
    Cafcmunich is Lyle Taylor and he wants to come home!!
  • Options

It was all down to one individual. That fella who scored for Barnsley against Brentford in injury time. If he hadn't, we'd have stayed up! That's just me being silly again though 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    swordfish said:

It was all down to one individual. That fella who scored for Barnsley against Brentford in injury time. If he hadn't, we'd have stayed up! That's just me being silly again though 😉
    The ref should have disallowed that goal. Refs are human, look at yesterday. We were in an attacking position as the added time was ticking away in the first half (can't recall if it was a corner or a throw) and the ref blows a second or two before time was up. Then at the end of the game, they had an attacking throw beyond the added time and he not only let them take it, he gave them a bit more time after despite there being no delays in the period. The human element of refs try to make something happen. It is why they  give really late penalties more often than early ones.
  • Options
    Watkins had an open goal in the Bentford v Barnsley game and put it over the bar….so did Fosu….
  • Options
    Goofy looking twat 
  • Options
    As the great Dr Donald Byrd said "places and spaces"
    Not much more to divulge other than come August there may be an old name being sung around the ground, other than Leaburn...
    BFG?

• Options
    BFG I believe is out of contract in the summer , would people take the risk given he's not played many games and would want high wages for this league? I know he's obviously a cult hero but his injury record worries me. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    BFG I believe is out of contract in the summer , would people take the risk given he's not played many games and would want high wages for this league? I know he's obviously a cult hero but his injury record worries me. 
    Definitely not worth the risk. Probably no longer the same player either.
  • Options
    edited April 15
    MarcusH26 said:
    BFG I believe is out of contract in the summer , would people take the risk given he's not played many games and would want high wages for this league? I know he's obviously a cult hero but his injury record worries me
    Don't worry about that , will fit right in!
  • Options
    Was the snake at the game?
  • Options
    Was the snake at the game?
    No, I don’t think so.