Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• I'm assuming that's back on twitter soon, rather than back on the pitch though...
  • edited September 2019
    I'm assuming that's back on twitter soon, rather than back on the pitch though...
    He's been posting on twitter for a while

Id be very surprised if he is fitter than earlier suspected though
  • edited September 2019
    Unfortunately it sounds like November is the expected time frame... I’m gonna say his first game back is Cardiff at home on the 23rd of that month.

• Good to see Lyle back on twitter 
  • First game back November the 9th vs Millwall at the Den. Scores the winner. You heard it here first
  • I don’t mean to alarm you but...

• Sponsored links:

• DONT PANIC!!
  • That’s it, he has obviously signed for them. Judas. 
  • That’s it, he has obviously signed for them. Judas. 
    No great loss, he hasn’t scored in the last couple of games 

;-)
  • 5th choice at best once we sign them two to play alongside Frank Nouble and Ricardo Vaz Te.
  • I put on Sky Sports News and it had just finished showing an interview with Lyle, anyone know what it's about? 
  • siblers said:
    I put on Sky Sports News and it had just finished showing an interview with Lyle, anyone know what it's about? 
    he's just done his pink hair hasn't he? probably talking about that 
  • siblers said:
    I put on Sky Sports News and it had just finished showing an interview with Lyle, anyone know what it's about? 
    he's just done his pink hair hasn't he? probably talking about that 
    But it's not even October for another hour and a half. :smile:

• Scoham said:
    Always thought he was overrated, he’s not that good. Grant put most of his goals on a plate for him. Liking that tweet shows him up for the snake he is. Bonne’s a better prospect and will be worth more by the end of the season. Good riddance to a player who cares more about his hair than football.
    And don't get me started on his penalties. Stop faffing around and kick the bloody thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get Simon Church back.
  • siblers said:
    I put on Sky Sports News and it had just finished showing an interview with Lyle, anyone know what it's
    about? 

Signed for Brentford for 500k
  • edited October 2019
    Nah you misread it CharltonByBlood thats £500k once addons have been activated

50-Caps for England being what triggers it
  • At his age at his age I me amazed he put his future at stake by playing international football for a minnow like Montserrat. What did he expect to gain? He has picked up a serious injury which may put future bidders off and certainly reduce his value. He may not be the same player again. He must have had poor advice or perhaps he simply did not listen?
    i can see him being sold in January for a much reduced fee which hopefully will be used to purchase a good replacement.

• I think he’s faking it , he just doesn’t want to put his future at stake playing for a two bob club like Charlton , so he’s cleverly feigned injury so he can be fresh and fit for that big money move to the Brentford massives in January .
  • edited October 2019
    BillG said:
    Snob perhaps but not an effing one thankyou forever addicted. Taylor has made a big mistake which will be very costly to him
    A mistake to play for your national side... Got it. Nice one.
  • BillG said:
     Taylor has made a big mistake which will be very costly to him
    Okay, it happened while he was playing for his country.

It could easily have happened at any time playing for Charlton.

• Oggy Red said:
    BillG said:
     Taylor has made a big mistake which will be very costly to him
    Okay, it happened while he was playing for his country.

It could easily have happened at any time playing for Charlton.

How often do we play full matches on those dodgy 4g pitches?

I believe any player called up by their national side has a duty to attend these countries also have a duty to provide adequate facilities, if that's beyond their financial ability, I hear FIFA have a penny or two sitting around.