Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Makes you realise how often how little supporters know and how judgemental they are.

when he come off at half time v Swansea, the injury had happened two weeks before, he played three games with it and had a shot before ko so he could play. 

And im sure fans said he was sulking
    Yeah I'll hold my hands up for that one

Im a rare one to question a players attitude as remember Andy Hunt's last game but that evening I really thought something deeper was at play and that his head wasnt in the right place
  • Makes you realise how often how little supporters know and how judgemental they are.

when he come off at half time v Swansea, the injury had happened two weeks before, he played three games with it and had a shot before ko so he could play. 

And im sure fans said he was sulking
    I was one. And I got it wrong, so apologise to him for believing that. Probably a sign of how much you question motives, attitudes and commitment when the wheels are falling off.

This was a great watch. So good to see someone willing to break away from a party line.

• Lyle is a legend in my book.

Who is the lad interviewing him?  Is he Charlton?  He certainly knows his stuff about us.
  • https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAgEcD3pX1C/?igshid=1srz7bvng3lm7 

For anyone that needs the link, should take you straight to it, just make sure you have a free hour lol
    Just takes me to a fuzzy screen, is there another link? 
  • Loved this last two Lyle interviews. Zero Fu*ks given.

Most entertaining player we've had at Charlton for years.
  • @colthe3rd getting a shout out at the start from the person streaming, claim to fame
  • Love Lyle 
  • If you want to watch it, then watch it soon lol.

The way Lyle talks about southall and what he calls him, as soon as Southall finds out he will threaten a law suit unless it gets removed haha
  • @colthe3rd getting a shout out at the start from the person streaming, claim to fame
    I'm sure it was in no way because I was one of the first people watching the live stream.
  • Lyle is a top lad for this. Can't wait to see what he says after he's left us
  • Sponsored links:

• Great Interview that
  • Those of you who watched it live, was it more than an hour long? The video seems to cut out just after he starts going off on one about people called Matt :-)
  • Well worth spending an hour listening to that, Lyle’s honesty is refreshing and he’s a top bloke. Would really love to know the stuff he has on Southall which I assume comes from others in the game like Jamie O’Hara.
  • Another articulate,well put & straight to the point interview by our Lyle...our Lyle,if only...so hoping that we do get a chance to see him in the Red & White of a Charlton shirt again, fire us to safety,then go with our blessing away from the this badly run fruit stall...😣
  • Aye, when he’s not guffing off on politics, he’s a sound bloke our Lyle
  • Wonder how ‘Nads’ is going to spin this one in Mouthall’s favour 
  • Is there a link to listen back to this anywhere?
  • Thought that was a really good listen!!! The interviewer as such knew his stuff about us and was a great interview to listen to. Tweedledum and tweedledee has to be my favourite now 😂 😂 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Steve
  • Thought that was a really good listen!!! The interviewer as such knew his stuff about us and was a great interview to listen to. Tweedledum and tweedledee has to be my favourite now 😂 😂 
    Yeah the interviewer knew his stuff , although I thought he was calling Roland - Roman until Lyle said Roland in an answer 
  • Fantastic interview I just wish we could afford to keep him
  •  

This aged well!! 
  • What minute is the Mouthall bashing?
  • Good interview.
  • Honest interview and get the feeling Lyle not to keen to line up for remaining games - admire his honesty