Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colombia v England - Tues 3rd July 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Interesting question who should have the final say, the VAR ref or the match ref.
  • Options

Thought the 'headbutt' was a yellow myself. If Neymar reacted the way Henderson did, everyone here would be saying it was embarrassing and he should get on with it etc etc.

It ain't got nothing to do with the reaction, specially as the ball weren't in play. The intent was there, which means violent conduct, so red imo
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

need to be careful on these corners with them breaking on us

Cuadrado worries me though. He's so quick on the press. One false move and he's going to be away, and through on goal.

Can't out muscle his man though :wink:
    He might not need to if he can catch Maguire or Stones in possession.
    Did you not see him try to catch Maguire in possession and fly off of him like he'd run full pelt at a sumo wrestler.
  • Options
    These guys are proper cunts.
  • Options
    Only one knockout game so far has NOT been a draw at half time (Uruguay v Portugal)....

Brazil 0-0 Mexico...
    Belgium 0-0 Japan...

People need to stop wetting themselves. This is how knockout football works. Not one team tears the other apart in the first half.
  • Options

Interesting question who should have the final say, the VAR ref or the match ref.

Always the match ref. VAR should only be an assistant or tool.

Refs mistake not watching the Replay.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

need to be careful on these corners with them breaking on us

Cuadrado worries me though. He's so quick on the press. One false move and he's going to be away, and through on goal.

Can't out muscle his man though :wink:
    He might not need to if he can catch Maguire or Stones in possession.
    Did you not see him try to catch Maguire in possession and fly off of him like he'd run full pelt at a sumo wrestler.
    Maguire is an absolute beast isn't he.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just to expand on my comment earlier regarding Sterling - I posted after 18 or so minutes and I stand by what I said, he was running at them and they were clearly petrified of his pace - he won 2 corners and a dangerous free kick in the first ten minutes playing on the left wing there. He seemed to drift inside more and more and fell away as the half went on and was running into a packed middle and his first touch got worse as the half went on.

I'd be telling him to get back out on the left again at the start of the next half and keep doing what he was doing in the first ten minutes because he was getting some joy out there in terms of dead ball situations, which is how we are ultimately going to score I think.

Spot on.
  • Options
    Tried,I really have, to be impartial about Sterling.
    A times journalist said he gets unfair criticism and is a big cog in the team.
    I really cannot see it.
    Him and Ali really don't look like they fancy this.
  • Options
    Stirling to smash in a volley and go bang out some Fortnite dances in front of that dick of a coach
  • Options
    Not enjoying this one bit
  • Options
    Lol Ian Wright - "they just need to channel their aggresion"........."which is something I may have had a problem with" lol
  • Options
    Chunes said:

If an England player got a red for that, I'd have no complaints. You can't go swinging your head around at people. You're begging to be sent off.

Other that the 6-1 result we always get rubbish decisions go against us.
  • Options
    This ref is being taken for a ride
  • Options

It’s happening.

The dodgy refereeing decision? Check

England start brightly then start to run out of ideas? Check

Player carrying an injury? Check

It will need a very un-England like performance to turn this around. And we have been waiting 22 years for that

ITV. check
  • Options
    This game is there for us to win
  • Options
    Strange that Henderson isn't coming deep to pick up the ball like in previous games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well gift these f*******s a goal and make really hard work of getting the game back.
  • Options
    See the dirty old Columbian sponge man, givin it to Sterling at half time?
  • Options
    As they've mentioned him, I've really liked Stones and Maguire at the back so far. Strong and talk to eachother a lot.

Both calm on the ball too.
  • Options
    Dele giving the ball away. Again.
  • Options
    Pen.
  • Options

Well gift these f*******s a goal and make really hard work of getting the game back.
    You're a Charlton fan aren't you?
  • Options
    COME on!!!!!
  • Options
    GET IN!!
  • Options
    come on Harry lad!!!!!
  • Options
    Yes! Correct decision Ref!