Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sweden v England

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:

SDAddick said:

Talal said:

Loving this BBC intro with The National music in background.

Ohh what song?
    "England" instrumental :smile:
    Tune.

That whole album is brilliant.
  • Options
    Bit disappointed he’s stuck with the same team. Young, Alli and Sterling haven’t impressed for me in this tournament. I would’ve started with Rose, RLC and Rashford
  • Options
    At the local 2 day Festival, big outdoor screen, beer tent with no queue, Reef headlining later, it's 1996 all over again- it's coming home!!!
  • Options
    Shitting myself now, I’m not ready for this
  • Options
    Nervous. Can’t shake the feeling that this is where the team reverts to type and it all goes tits up. Say it ain’t so Gareth!
  • Options
    Up at 5am this morning as I had a carnival parade to organise and run. That has taken much of my focus but I'm home now ready for the game. Come on England. You can doooo it!
  • Options
    2-1 England
  • Options
    1 - 0 England AET
  • Options
    1 - 0 England AET
  • Options
    Watching from a packed bar in Mallorca. Come on the boys!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unchanged, right decision from Southgate.
  • Options
    Great to see the 1990 Cameroon game again, not seen that for years
  • Options
    The BBC can't half do a proper football build up can't they.
  • Options
    I would still personally prefer Rose at Left Wingback. I think his athleticism, attacking ability, and natural width he provides are aa slight upgrade on Young.

Beyond that, I think Loftus-Cheek is more effective off the bench. He really needs space to operate in, and if it's not there he can get lost a bit. I think Alli also needs space, but he's just slightly more mature at this point.

As for Sterling/Rashford, I would stick with Sterling. I think he provides a better foil to Kane. Rashford is another who I think looks much better, and is more effective, coming off the bench against tiring legs. But it's very fine margins. And when in doubt, it's probably best not to change it.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Do it for sir bobby
    Rip

One of footballs true gentlemen
  • Options
    Blimey, this BBC build up is a real tear jerker.

Not me of course, that's just a bit of hay fever. Honest.
  • Options
    Southgate is a class act, a credit to the team, the country, and the game.
  • Options
    Feel sick.
  • Options
    All this anticipation. I fear for those who don't realise it's the hope that kills....!!
  • Options
    I am very confident of a good England performance today and a satisfying win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buckle up and enjoy the ride.....

If we win we do not have to think about Cafc for another 4 days ....
  • Options
    Come on England.

Suck their eyes out.
  • Options
    Sweden are a team greater than the sum of its parts. Always tough. Just ask Curbs.

Common England.
  • Options
    Breath deeply. Do not hyperventilate.
  • Options
    Shit start from Walker
  • Options
    At work til 4pm, home by 4:30 so will be avoiding score like that episode of the Likely Lads til I can get on BBC iPlayer catch up...
  • Options

At work til 4pm, home by 4:30 so will be avoiding score like that episode of the Likely Lads til I can get on BBC iPlayer catch up...

Will inbox you:)
  • Options
    Players look nervous.
  • Options
    Good pressure from Sterling
  • Options
    both sides very cagey. Need some calm heads here