Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sweden v England

Comments

• Options
    Will we be using the ABBA system if it goes to pens?
  • Options

Will we be using the ABBA system if it goes to pens?

That the winner takes it all?
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Mumma Mia! Swedish puns now, is there no start to our talents on CL?

Just as well they've decided to bring the ABBA penalty system back for this one game
    Cmon!!!!!! - Look at me now, I'm about to lose control!!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    My bumhole is twitching already! Cmon Englandddddddddddd.
  • Options
    Sweden have already come through groups with Netherlands and Germany and knocked out Italy. They are no mugs although I saw them v Switzerland and they were very unimpressive.
  • Options

Sweden have already come through groups with Netherlands and Germany and knocked out Italy. They are no mugs although I saw them v Switzerland and they were very unimpressive.

one of the worst games of the world cup that was.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    You can all forget Sat now as I've just gone and booked a flight out for the semi and probably jinxed it.

If anyone wants a route out (single) to Moscow on Tues for under £150 PM me.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

You can all forget Sat now as I've just gone and booked a flight out for the semi!

Is it in the back of a lorry?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You can all forget Sat now as I've just gone and booked a flight out for the semi and probably jinxed it.

Is that with match ticket
  • Options
    edited July 2018

This could be history repeating itself @The Organiser, I went to buy a QF final ticket in 66 from Keith Prowse ticket agency in Cornhill but they would only sell it to me with semi final ticket so I took a chance and the rest is history. You'll be fine trust me :wink:
  • Options
    Ive been looking at flights to Moscow for The final, can get a return for 700 quid or so.

I wonder what a ticket would cost though.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thousands - I paid nearly £400 for an official one and that wasn’t the highest category either.
  • Options
    Has there been any touting out there?
    Or plenty of tickets just being sold on as spares from genuine fans?
  • Options
    I think it’s going to extra time and penalties tomorrow , I hope we can do it, got me England bunting up on the hotel balcony in France, cmon you 3 lions!!!
  • Options

Ive been looking at flights to Moscow for The final, can get a return for 700 quid or so.

I wonder what a ticket would cost though.

Took the risk and booked flexible flights yesterday. £350 return and that includes six hour lay over in Turkey and possibility of getting my money back.
  • Options
    I fancy Sweden to do the business.
  • Options

I fancy Sweden to do the business.

What? Crap themselves and freeze? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ffs Beckham, don’t take him to Wembley for an England game. It’s shit.
  • Options
    Big match

The Golden generation had their turn, their chance to be heroes has crashed and burn.
    Now we have a side that is Kane and able, the fans want England to feast at football's top table.
    Brothers-in-arms playing 3-5-2, can Southgate 's young team make the break through.
    We battled our way to play the stoic Swedes, to the backdrop of the 96 song by the lightning seeds.
    The last penalty shootout affected my irritable bowel syndrome, but who cares now, as Footballs coming home.
  • Options
    Bricking it. Come on lads. Let's fecking have it.
  • Options
    Gotta remain patient today and must take our chances. Sweden won’t give us many, so we need to be clinical.

Cmon England
  • Options
    Sweet mother of Christ, I don't know what to do with myself for the next seven hours.
    Come on lads, you can do it...
  • Options
    Woke up big match buzzing despite having virtually no sleep, so frigging hot.

Run and a school fete to navigate first. Come on England!!