Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Open - 2018

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Well done and thanks Francesco. Helped my bank balance a bit as well.
  • Options
    Yup. Cheers Franco.

£5 EW at 25/1.
  • Options
    Backed Molinari and Loren.
    Molinari showed himself to be a true champion. A virtually flawless round under the most intense pressure.
  • Options
    Great final day and £110 up! Bonus!
  • Options
    supaclive said:

I'm up here now. Just played Aberdour and at the golf tomorrow. I'm going for Molinari, Poulter and Zach Johnson all e/w. Play Burnt Island Friday and then come home Friday afternoon.

Thanks Francesco
  • Options
    Molinari has had a great season and I'm just glad Spieth didn't win.
  • Options

Molinari has had a great season and I'm just glad Spieth didn't win.

No sure I get the anti-Spieth mentality. Yes when he first broke on to the scene he gave the impression of being a 'spoiled brat' with his behaviour, but he has matured and comes across really well - and he's a great player.

Pleased for Molinari though.
  • Options
    Spieth appears to be a "lucky" golfer. Many times on Saturday he hit a wayward drive that bounced on the edge of a bunker and didn't go in etc. Yesterday he made an awful decision on the Par 5 6th and hit it into the only bush on that hole. His luck ran out and he finished probably where his game deserved him to be. Molinari was a deserved winner - how Rory and Justin came joint 2nd and made basically no puts for most of the four days shows what they need to work on. Spieth said in an interview he sees Molinari working out in the gym, on the range and on the putting green - he knows how hard he has worked to become the best golfer in the world currently.

And at 28/1 I got an absolute steal!
  • Options

Yup. Cheers Franco.

£5 EW at 25/1.

Had the same and got £10 back from Finau lol (£1EW) so £176 profit , get in