Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Norwich - friendly 28/7/18

Comments

• Options
    Richard J said:

Any comments after that save @FAVADDICK

Think Dillon is an effective shot stopper. The problem is distribution. The dilemma is do we sign someone like Woodman as a number one or a lesser keeper.

My concern is about the experience of Dillon and AMB.
    Woodman played 5 times for Abderdeen last season and 14 for Kilmarnock the season before, not got anymore expiernce than Phillips
  • Options
    His kicking is terrible his commanding of his box is terrible he's not got one bit of compose but his shot stopping is good he just not what we need I'm sorry I have my opinion
  • Options
    I think FAVADDICK and paulie8290 will have to agree not to agree and call it a truce
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Paulie one good save doesn't make him a good goalkeeper

Ha, amazing that some people are incapable of giving some credit where it’s due as they would rather win an unwinnable argument on the internet.
  • Options
    Another class save from Phillips
  • Options
    CLOSE TWICE!

Zimmermann's header is cleared off the line before Cantwell's dipping strike is beaten away by Phillips! #ncfc

CAFC 1-0 NCFC (89)
  • Options
    89' Phillips called into action again to make another great save! This time he denies Cantwell from 22 yards. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phillips sounds like the new Buffon!
  • Options
  • Options
    This woodsman fella is he related to the big bloke who was in our coaching team years back
  • Options
    FULL-TIME | Charlton 1-0 City

Much better from the Canaries in the second-half but our final pre-season match ends in defeat. #ncfc
  • Options

This woodsman fella is he related to the big bloke who was in our coaching team years back

yes, son
  • Options
    Give Dillon a run in the team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazed at result ...fair play to them
  • Options
    Well done the bootleg Addicks!
  • Options
    I would like to see Phillips given a chance. Sounds like he had a decent game today. We still need experienced back up though.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Much better from the Canaries in the second-half but our final pre-season match ends in defeat. #ncfc

Defeat?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

ross1 said:

Defeat?
    Probably have the tweets written up before the match to save time later on
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

ross1 said:

Defeat?
    #ncfc twitter account