Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2018/19

Comments

• Options

Makes me laugh how people will think there will be a massive surge if he does sell.

Id have an honest estimate we wont sell more than 500 extra if he does sell.

Hardly gonna be queuing up to Charlton park the day he sells is it.

Yes, if the Aussies had taken over in May/early June add bought some decent players, there would have been a wave of joy and positive emotion.

Now it's dragged on so long that it'll be more relief that the saga is over, rather than overwhelming happiness.
  • Options
    I will still be renewing straight away though.
  • Options

I will still be renewing straight away though.

Not in your old seat you wont.......I bought the last 5 in the row & will be hoarding them until we reach The Prem & then will be selling them off to the highest bidder.... ;)
  • Options

Makes me laugh how people will think there will be a massive surge if he does sell.

I reckon it would be more than that, a couple of thousand. If the Aussie take over had been announced shortly after our season ended and we’d seen some decent recruitment this preseason (a lot of “if”s there) then I reckon it would be up around the 10,000 mark.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I reckon it would be more than that, a couple of thousand. If the Aussie take over had been announced shortly after our season ended and we’d seen some decent recruitment this preseason (a lot of “if”s there) then I reckon it would be up around the 10,000 mark.
    Exactly. Thats why I tnink they've missed a trick. Obviously no idea for the delay but if it is just the ex-director loans then bad form imo.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    se9addick said:

We never got to 10,000 in L1 IIRC, even under Powell, so I think that's unlikely. Probably 8,500 would have been more realistic starting from where we are.
  • Options

se9addick said:

We never got to 10,000 in L1 IIRC, even under Powell, so I think that's unlikely. Probably 8,500 would have been more realistic starting from where we are.
    But Powell’s reign started pretty badly - he took over mid-way through a season and we didn’t do very well. Therefore I don’t remember there being lots of buzz the pre-season prior to us winning the league, we’d just finished 13th after all, so I doubt there would have been a big bump in season ticket sales.

I reckon there would have been more excitement had the Australians completed the deal early in the summer and some decent players been added to the squad than there was in the summer of 2011.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

But Powell’s reign started pretty badly - he took over mid-way through a season and we didn’t do very well. Therefore I don’t remember there being lots of buzz the pre-season prior to us winning the league, we’d just finished 13th after all, so I doubt there would have been a big bump in season ticket sales.

I reckon there would have been more excitement had the Australians completed the deal early in the summer and some decent players been added to the squad than there was in the summer of 2011.
    We're starting from a much lower base, though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2018
    So @Davidsmith has renewed and sits in the north upper

:wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    Disclosure of personal info?
  • Options

Dummy name and number
  • Options
    I do hope @Bournemouth Addick has nailed up his letterbox! ;)
  • Options
    My regular postman has booked this week off...
  • Options

Dummy name and number
    You’re a dummy
  • Options
    Not had mine yet. Posty has just gone by house.
  • Options
    COOPS said:

His saving your pain for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

COOPS said:

His saving your pain for you.
    He's!
  • Options
    Season ticket not arrived yet. They're cutting it a bit fine .
  • Options
    Would have expected season tickets to arrive prior to the season starting, but whatever
  • Options
    Ordered mine on Friday over the phone and was told it would be sent out that same day

Going by that should hopefully arrive tomorrow
  • Options

Season ticket not arrived yet. They're cutting it a bit fine .

The club has decided to make it easier to boycott matches by not sending any tickets out...

Embarrassing really to be this close to the first home match without them being issued.
  • Options
    Is there an update on how many sold?
  • Options
    Glad I ain't sweating over mine not turning up at any time soon...
  • Options
    redman said:

Is there an update on how many sold?

No figure given out on sales last season so unlikely they will do the same this season unless they want more grief.

• Options
    Not got yet,how can this happen when
  • Options
    Phoned today to be told season hasn't started yet so why worry, absolute wankers.