Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

1656667686971»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 7
    obviously the crucial game to come is at Celtic.
    I can’t see a fixture list for last few games on bbc 
    are you saying there’s another Celtic v Rangers match to come in the league this season?
    The League splits, with the top six playing each other once, same for the bottom six?

2023–24 Scottish Premiership - Wikipedia
  • Options
    Love the passion , loons foaming at the mouth , brilliant 
    Only thing weirder are the English that get worked up over it.

Good to watch tho.
  • Options
    What a game talk about a game of two half's 
    The draw suits Rangers 
  • Options
    obviously the crucial game to come is at Celtic.
    I can’t see a fixture list for last few games on bbc 
    are you saying there’s another Celtic v Rangers match to come in the league this season?
    Yes one more to come at Celtic Park. 
  • Options
    Great game. Thoroughly enjoyed it as a neutral
  • Options
    Rangers title I reckon 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Rangers title I reckon 
    If they would have won today 
    I think that would be the case 
    If they win on Wednesday that will put them 2 clear 
    But still a few points to play for I think it now all comes down to the game at Celtic now 

• Options
    Wellred said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Rangers title I reckon 
    But still a few points to play for I think it now all comes down to the game at Celtic now 

Rangers have 7 games left, 2 at home and 5 away, Celtic have 6, 2 away & 4 at home.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Rangers title I reckon 

Rangers have 7 games left, 2 at home and 5 away, Celtic have 6, 2 away & 4 at home.
    Plus the cup games could play a part as they do with fitness & injuries 
    Going to be brilliant run in I will definitely be heading up if it comes down to the last game of the season 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Rangers title I reckon 
    I don’t think so. I’m a fairly pessimistic Rangers fan (so imagine how I was feeling after circa 30 mins of yesterday’s match!) but even trying to put the bravest face I can on it, yesterday was a great comeback that averted disaster, but I wouldn’t say it was a good result. Rangers have hardly any games left at Ibrox (a weird quirk of the way the split can work out for the final five matches) and one of those away games is the final Old Firm. Win every match and Rangers are champions but I’m not sure it will work out that way. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Rangers title I reckon 
    I don’t think so. I’m a fairly pessimistic Rangers fan (so imagine how I was feeling after circa 30 mins of yesterday’s match!) but even trying to put the bravest face I can on it, yesterday was a great comeback that averted disaster, but I wouldn’t say it was a good result. Rangers have hardly any games left at Ibrox (a weird quirk of the way the split can work out for the final five matches) and one of those away games is the final Old Firm. Win every match and Rangers are champions but I’m not sure it will work out that way. 
    Apart from Celtic Park playing away won't bother them one bit
    As long as they hold their nerve they will go 2 clear on Wednesday at Dundee 
  • Options
    I really hope Rangers win it. I lived in Glasgow for a few years and i can't stand Celtic. They are a terrorist organization disguised as a football club. Pure scum.
  • Options
    Looks very much as though Rangers have just handed Celtic yet another title.
  • Options
    What a completely bizarre result. 
  • Options
    Well that’s that then 
  • Options
    Things you thought you never see, rangers loss, pen to rangers & a keeper foul on a keeper.
  • Options
    Could all change again next week.
  • Options
    Go on you mighty Staggies :)
  • Options
    What a completely bizarre result. 
    Ross County are not a bad team tbf :)
  • Options
    Anyone who had a tenner on Ross county, Fulham and Villa today would have been in the money 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone who had a tenner on Ross county, Fulham and Villa today would have been in the money 
    Palace 
  • Options

• Options
    Rangers was well & truly outplayed looked second best all game 
    It's put a dent in their title challenge but it's not over yet 
    They need to get that defence sorted out ASAP with Dundee on Wednesday then most important a big cup game on Sunday 

• Options
    Good point for Rangers tonight.

Really putting the pressure on Celtic now
  • Options
    Good point for Rangers tonight.

Really putting the pressure on Celtic now
    Is this draw a “moral victory” too?
  • Options
    Is this thread basically the 'ongoing Scottish football' but with a weird name thread?