Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Rangers are slight favourites with the bookies , they have the momentum so I expect it'll come down to the derby matches for Celtic to have a chance of winning the league but if Rangers can not lose them the title will be theirs.
    How many games v each other are left ?
    They play at Ibrox in April and then after the split i guess the last game will be at Celtic
  • Options
    Incredible to have overtaken Celtic from how far back they were.
  • Options
    James Tavernier goal tally in all comps the last 4 seasons.

20/21 - 19
    21/22 - 18
    22/23 - 18
    23/24 - 19

He is a right back.
  • Options

20/21 - 19
    21/22 - 18
    22/23 - 18
    23/24 - 19

He is a right back.
    A right back that takes penalties.

Plus, you know, it's the Scottish league and he plays for one of the two decent teams.

Impressive sure but there's caveats!
  • Options
    No disputing that and they do get a lot of penalties but still very good numbers. I can't remember many other full backs doing that.

He's got 120 goals for them and 64 were pens, so he's still getting a lot of goals from right back even without penalties.
  • Options

20/21 - 19
    21/22 - 18
    22/23 - 18
    23/24 - 19

He is a right back.
    One of my favourite players all time was a right back who rarely missed a penalty - would invariably side foot the ball to the keeper's top left corner so, even if the stopper guessed right, he couldn't get to it. The late, great Bob Curtis. 
  • Options
    Clear favourites now.. Celtic's under Rogers arn't the same under Ange. 
  • Options
    And Rangers under Clement (W22-D3-L1) certainly aren't the same as they were under Beale (W31-D4-L8) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 18

20/21 - 19
    21/22 - 18
    22/23 - 18
    23/24 - 19

He is a right back.
    He definitely gets his tally  if you need someone to step up & take a penalty he's your man 
    Bit suspect at defending though seems to leave it to others & then points fingers  when they get done down that right side 
    I think this will be his last season there as there are plans to improve the defensive side of things in the summer 
  • Options
    And Rangers under Clement (W22-D3-L1) certainly aren't the same as they were under Beale (W31-D4-L8) 
    Sunderland fans seem to rate Beale about as much as we rated Appleton.
  • Options
    Why does a/some Celtic fans feel the need to have a Palestinian flag at Motherwell today? 🤔
  • Options

20/21 - 19
    21/22 - 18
    22/23 - 18
    23/24 - 19

He is a right back.
    Said for a while that I’m surprised nobody in the Premier League has given him a chance 
  • Options
    Just as sure as night follows day, Celtic score a list minute winner. They must have more points from late goals than any other team on earth.  
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Just as sure as night follows day, Celtic score a list minute winner. They must have more points from late goals than any other team on earth.  
    I’ll raise you the scum 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I’ll raise you the scum 
    or anyone who plays against us 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    They have also conceded in injury time too that has cost them points. If that hadn't happened they would still be top.
  • Options
    Why does a/some Celtic fans feel the need to have a Palestinian flag at Motherwell today? 🤔
    Because they support the Palestinian cause at a guess.
  • Options
    went to the game at ibrox the weekend my 1st trip thoroughly enjoyed it, my boss took me we ventured to the loudern pre game but was so busy. 

surprising to hear some of the language used during the game. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    went to the game at ibrox the weekend my 1st trip thoroughly enjoyed it, my boss took me we ventured to the loudern pre game but was so busy. 

The Louden (assuming you mean the one by the stadium rather than the OG) is always pretty packed but is incredibly efficient. You seem to get served almost straight away no matter how busy it is, bar staff have your beer poured and ready for you within seconds of ordering and it’s a really good experience. Would love to send someone from Crossbars there to see how it’s done. 

Glad you enjoyed it, Ibrox is an amazing place.   
  • Options

English?
  • Options

surprising to hear some of the language used during the game. 

Yea they don't hold back Ha 
    Next time your up try the Wee Rangers club 5 mins walk from Ibrox always a good atmosphere has more room to move plenty of tables plus they have djs playing all the tunes to get you in the mood 👍 
  • Options
    Celtic just the 6 goals up at halftime against Dundee  :#
  • Options
    Alas rangers come from 1-0 down to be 2-1 up 
  • Options
    any prowper Charlton fans would be devastated. the glasgow celtic lot are 6 nil up against our Scottish side. 
  • Options
    Now 7. Still 25 minutes to go.
  • Options
    Now 7. Still 25 minutes to go.
    Celtic let a goal in at the end (final score 7-1). Means rangers are 2 points clear with +1 GD. Very close I just worry that, once again, Rangers will try and compete on multiple fronts and end up with nothing. 
  • Options
    Wellred said:

surprising to hear some of the language used during the game. 

Yea they don't hold back Ha 
    Next time your up try the Wee Rangers club 5 mins walk from Ibrox always a good atmosphere has more room to move plenty of tables plus they have djs playing all the tunes to get you in the mood 👍 
    Do you need to be a member of the Wee Rangers Club to get in? Have been past it a number of times but have always headed to the Louden instead.