Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bond, James Bond

Comments

• Options
    HUGE decision this...
    Bond postponed until November 

• Options
    Wonder if they are worried that less people will be going to the cinema because of Coronavirus and it will take there figures down
  • Options
    Yeah or maybe it’s got like a super virus in it released by global terrorists but starting in um China?
  • Options
    That title sounds like part of the title of a particularly low-rent Spaghetti Western: No Time To Die, Sartana, If You Live Shoot!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Sensible thing to do, no one knows how this is going to play out (the corona virus that is) the film will be very predictable.

I’d heard people were writing letters of protest trying to get it postponed as they were expecting 5000 rocking up on opening night up in London, in Leicester square or wherever it is they do things these days, and worries about corona virus being passed on.
  • Options
    Sensible thing to do, no one knows how this is going to play out (the corona virus that is) the film will be very predictable.

I’d heard people were writing letters of protest trying to get it postponed as they were expecting 5000 rocking up on opening night up in London, in Leicester square or wherever it is they do things these days, and worries about corona virus being passed on.
    Yes, apparently the founders of two big bond fan sites had written open letters in the past few days calling on the film to be delayed due to the outbreak.
    Seen some figures that film experts suggest up to 5 billion could be lost at the box office due to Coronavirus fears/outbreaks 
  • Options
    Wonder if they are worried that less people will be going to the cinema because of Coronavirus and it will take there figures down
    Exactly this
    Absolutely gutted though
    Love bond
  • Options
    Strong rumours that Tom Hardy is to be confirmed as the next Bond. 
  • Options
    Great.....

My name is Acting, Over Acting 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wouldn’t mind being able to over act like that.
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    wouldn’t mind being able to over act like that.
    To be fair,  I think I am only basing this on Peaky Blinders 

Not sure can remember seeing him in anything else. 
  • Options
    He was very good in those old "All Creatures Great and Small" series on Gold. 
  • Options
    Interesting that they have stuck with the Daniel Craig mould - a more rugged Bond, while sexually attractive to many, rather than a Roger Moore or George Lazenby smoothie. 

I think he is a pretty decent actor and he has proven enough in physical role eg Bane in Batman that he has got what it takes.
  • Options
    So they’re going from wooden and one dimensional to wooden and one dimensional.

Bit of eye candy for the ladies to balance up on all the eye candy for the men.

I just hope there’s some decent action and one liners as I’m running out of patience with it tbh.
  • Options
    He'll do fine as Bond.  Will just be relieved that they will not have gone down the whole Woke shit route and ruined another tradition.
  • Options
    I think a woke Bond would be very funny. I'm surprised no one's done it as a spoof.
  • Options
    Interesting that they have stuck with the Daniel Craig mould - a more rugged Bond, while sexually attractive to many, rather than a Roger Moore or George Lazenby smoothie. 

I think he is a pretty decent actor and he has proven enough in physical role eg Bane in Batman that he has got what it takes.
    I suggest you watch Bronson, or The Revenant - he’s undoubtedly a brilliant actor. 
    He was superb in Bronson, but that was years ago. 
  • Options
    You Only Livd Twice - because Dad worked on the volcano. 

Connery

Nobody Does It Better

Idris Elba or Tom Hardy would both be good. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Daniel Craig is a perfect Bond, disdainful  pretty slight and enormously sarcastic 

Tom Hardy is a big dude, same as Idris Elba both great actors but not Bond 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    It’s going to be James Norton. You read it here first.
  • Options
    Tom Hardy is not a big dude
  • Options
    It's now just rather outdated and probably needs to end soon.

It's always best to know when to stop. 

Then the old films can just be reflected on and still be an enjoyment to watch.

It's getting too much.

It's now just some repetitive shit.

• Options
    It won't be Roland. Or Lyle
  • Options
    Idris Elba is too old to pull it off now. The way things are these days, they'll probably give it to some no mark celeb from towie.........

• Options
    Hardy could pull it off IMO 
  • Options
    Don't like Hardy, should be Richard Madden
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    kimbo said:
    Don't like Hardy, should be Richard Madeley

Seriously - now having posts amended!!!!   LOL, although do have a guilty pleasure on Richard Madeley.