Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• Options
    5th straight season that Aguero has got at least 20 premier league goals. One of the premier league greats.
  • Options
    Timing.
  • Options
    Must be nice when you can bring a 50m centre back off the bench with less than 10 minutes to go.
  • Options
    What makes City's achievements over the past couple of seasons even more impressive is that they've done it largely with either Delph or Zinchenko at left back.
  • Options
    Just waiting now for JBG last min equaliser...
  • Options
    Even if City win the PL, I can’t see this season being at least a bit mildly disappointing for their fans given they are not even in the CL semis. 
  • Options
    City play Leicester next, that won't be an automatic 3 points
  • Options
    Far from done yet, think City could draw vs Leicester (and Rodgers) but also Wolves for Liverpool on the last day isn’t easy either. Wolves seem to have better results against the better teams and if Liverpool have a shot on the final day Anfield will be a cauldron of nerves 
  • Options
    Even if City win the PL, I can’t see this season being at least a bit mildly disappointing for their fans given they are not even in the CL semis. 
    If they win the league and FACup they can add it to the league Cup they have already won. Plus they were inches from qualifying for the Champions League Semi final. 

3 trophies. I don't think they will be too disappointed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    United 1 up thanks to Mata

If they win 1 mistake from Chelsea could see United get top 4

United have to play Hudds and Cardiff which is surely 6 points
  • Options
    Lukaku playing well, but he can’t be far off being clinically obese. 

• Options
    Hahahaha. I hate ManU.
  • Options
    Hahahaha. I hate ManU.
    Yep.
    Hate Chelsea too though.
     :) 
  • Options
    Another de Gea error. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Another de Gea error. 
    As everyone said he the number 1 keeper in the world l guest the cock up in the world cup and over the last few weeks don't count. against him ?
  • Options
    Should have been dropped for Romero, he's messing up every game at the moment, whether it's a mental issue or something, Romero is surely the better option.

I'd like United to win here, not least because it keeps it interesting.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Should have been dropped for Romero, he's messing up every game at the moment, whether it's a mental issue or something, Romero is surely the better option.

I agree with this. If Man U lose, they’re effectively out of the running for top four.
    If four teams are in with a shout of 3rd or 4th right to the end, that means we get to see two teams of arseholes and two sets of arsehole fans devastated on the last day.  B)
  • Options
    City play Leicester, but Liverpool have to play Wolves. I think the latter is the harder game.
  • Options

I agree with this. If Man U lose, they’re effectively out of the running for top four.
    If four teams are in with a shout of 3rd or 4th right to the end, that means we get to see two teams of arseholes and two sets of arsehole fans devastated on the last day.  B)
    Yeah but because it leaves a chance ManU finish top 4, I don’t wanna take a chance.

Let me tell you what’s even more fun to me than them failing on the final day... failing now, badly, and then having all their stupid fans spend the entire offseason lamenting that they demanded the owner extend a contract to Olly. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options

Yeah but because it leaves a chance ManU finish top 4, I don’t wanna take a chance.

Let me tell you what’s even more fun to me than them failing on the final day... failing now, badly, and then having all their stupid fans spend the entire offseason lamenting that they demanded the owner extend a contract to Olly. 
    Haha! Fair point Naps.
    However, as I mentioned further up the thread, I despise Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool roughly equally, so as long as Liverpool finish second and any two from the other three finish 5th and 6th, I’ll be happy.  :D
  • Options
    After coming on as a sub about 15 minutes ago I think Sanchez had touched the ball once  
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    That’s was a crazy ending to that match.
  • Options
    Man U 26 points behind Liverpool. Only 11 ahead of Wolves

Talk of the big 6 is misleading really as the gap between the top 2 and the rest is massive. 
  • Options
    If Arsenal lose this it'll mean that in their last combined 8 games, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and United will have taken a grand total of................ONE POINT.
    Spurs won midweek
    Apart from that game...
  • Options
    LOL the look on his face after losing the ball.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Another de Gea error. 
    As everyone said he the number 1 keeper in the world l guest the cock up in the world cup and over the last few weeks don't count. against him ?
    Oblak
    Ter Stegen
    Ederson
    Alisson

All have a case as being better than De Gea right now.
  • Options
    City play Leicester, but Liverpool have to play Wolves. I think the latter is the harder game.
    Liverpool also have to play away at Newcastle. They've won 6 of their last 7 at home in the league, including beating City, and their full house of fans would love to turn over Liverpool.