Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Brighton draw against city and we’re 3-0 down against donny 
    what a shit Sunday coming up ffs 
    Liverpool 7/1 to win league have £25 will soften the blow
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I won’t be able to enjoy it Cos Brighton’s last minute equaliser will lead to me veering off the road on the way back from Doncaster :-( 
  • Options
    Anyone see the hug guardiola gave Chilwell at the end? That's him on his way to man City  
    Had a class game...
  • Options
    Great scenes of Kompany after the game. Aguero said he was screaming dont shoot. 

Schmeichel made two fantastic saves in that game. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I won’t be able to enjoy it Cos Brighton’s last minute equaliser will lead to me veering off the road on the way back from Doncaster :-( 
    F@ck me oohaah that would make shittier day
  • Options
    195/1 so go big.
  • Options
    Kompany in tears during lap of honour. Emotion of scoring the winner or is that him done at City? Just a month left on his contract.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    195/1 so go big.
    We’d lose 4-0 if I backed that 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can hear Carragher almost broken talking now .... 
    he was so chirpy on Saturday
    wear that you gobbing filthy scouse git 

just play city players the video of their team coach arrival at anfield for the champions league game the other year to focus them on winning this league and stopping the dirty scouse filth 
    I didn’t realise you were such a big Liverpool fan ooey.
  • Options
    That was apparently Kompany's first shot on target from outside the area in a game since 2013!
  • Options
    He was afforded all the time in Manchester to have the shot so would have been disappointed not to hit the target!
  • Options
    Bloody Man City with the cheek to be singing a beatles song at the end...

Must be time for another petition!
  • Options
    Super long work day. Just saw the goal. Feel good for him. Liverpool are toast.
  • Options
    Don't have Sky so don't really get the hate of Liverpool.  

Man City about to win their 4th title in 8 years, second in a row and the treble to boot.  Their women have won the women's title 3 years in a row i heard yesterday.  

Last two seasons they will have got 100 and 99 points.  Middle Eastern money is in danger of making English football as dull as some other leagues.  

Its been exciting with Liverpool up there this year but the vast bulk of people were backing Man City l the way and will be proven right.
  • Options
    Arsenal women won the league this year.

City won the women's FA Cup on SAturday.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Arsenal women won the league this year.

City won the women's FA Cup on SAturday.
    And Chelsea won it the year before
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bin Dippers.  The gift that keeps on giving.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Life's so unfair for them Mickey Mousers ain't it?

How long till the JustGiving link?
  • Options
    Don't remember Liverpool offering to share the Champions League with AC Milan after coming back from 3-0.

Any team 3-0 up shouldn't go empty handed!!!! 
  • Options
    Life's so unfair for them Mickey Mousers ain't it?

How long till the JustGiving link?
    Will be change.org
  • Options
    Quick question, do the women’s team members get paid a weekly wage? If so, how much to you think they get paid? 
  • Options
    Quick question, do the women’s team members get paid a weekly wage? If so, how much to you think they get paid? 
    Most of the top clubs players will, won't earn much though.

Seen it reported before that Hegerberg the world player of the year who plays for Lyon earns less than 8k a week
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    From the article....
    “Manchester City have won their last 13 league matches, scoring 27 goals while giving up only 3.”
     :o 
  • Options
    Don't have Sky so don't really get the hate of Liverpool.  

Man City about to win their 4th title in 8 years, second in a row and the treble to boot.  Their women have won the women's title 3 years in a row i heard yesterday.  

Last two seasons they will have got 100 and 99 points.  Middle Eastern money is in danger of making English football as dull as some other leagues.  

Its been exciting with Liverpool up there this year but the vast bulk of people were backing Man City l the way and will be proven right.
    I mentioned earlier that four ‘Arsehole’ clubs: Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal, have a little place in hell for me, due to the continued and relentless arrogance, sense of entitlement, whinging when things don’t go their way, disregard for the rest of us and general patronising and blinkered attitude that seems to emanate from so many of their armies of largely armchair supporters. I did also acknowledge that Man City and, to a lesser extent, Spurs are edging closer to the loathsomeness of these four, but not just yet.

Man City’s success is still enough of a novelty that I think a lot of ‘neutrals’ like me are yet to tire of them. I’ve no doubt it’s coming, but we all remember them struggling alongside the likes of us all those years in the shadow of those Arsehole clubs. For me, at least, their success is still enough of a recent novelty that I’m happy for that success to continue, as long as it’s at the expense of one of the Arseholes

Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather see another year where a Leicester or similar shocks everyone, but I’ll take City over those scouse gimps any day.
     :)