Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shaving - Which Razor ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    MrWalker said:
    Ruddock.
    17th hardest man in football. Apparently.
    I done some work with him, loved a bird and an afternoon packet.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    MrWalker said:
    Ruddock.
    Was he hard when you worked with him?
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    PopIcon said:
    MrWalker said:
    Ruddock.
    Was he hard when you worked with him?
    Flabby, big flabby man. I wouldn't have got in to an arguement with him. Boy, does he like a beer.
  • Options
    Started to use a beaver brush (ooh matron), shaving bowl and shaving soap in the last year and it's made a huge difference, less in growing hairs and irritation. Use cornerstone blades.
  • Options
    Razor1890 said:
    Started to use a beaver brush (ooh matron), shaving bowl and shaving soap in the last year and it's made a huge difference, less in growing hairs and irritation. Use cornerstone blades.
    What did you use for the other 129 years?
  • Options
    Wet shave with feathers double sided blades. Extremley sharpe
  • Options
    I wet shave every day with a Gillette Fusion, expensive but the blades last a long time so a pack of 5 goes a long way.  
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    I like the Phillps OneBlade.
    Came here to say that the OneBlade Pro is by miles the best electric razor I've had
  • Options
    Bumping this because I’ve recently discovered cleanshaven.co.uk 
    Great razors that last a really impressive amount of shaves and really cost effective compared to some options. 

At present you can get a free razor handle, Shave Gel,  one blade and a travel case for blade for free. No sign commitment necessary. What have you got to lose. 

• Options
    Started using the new Gillette Labs exfoliating five blade razor. First time in ages my face doesn't look like a flap jack after a shave.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got a double edge razor starter kit a year ago, and there's no going back. Got the fancy brush, the shaving cream, and working my way through all the different blades. More of a faff than the trusty Mach 3 but more enjoyable 
  • Options
    Started using the new Gillette Labs exfoliating five blade razor. First time in ages my face doesn't look like a flap jack after a shave.
    Have seen the tv ads for this, didn’t know if it was a rip off or really good?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Another vote for double edge razors here. More effort involved but worth it for much better shaving in my experience.
  • Options
    Another vote for double edge razors here. More effort involved but worth it for much better shaving in my experience.
    Have you read any of the DE shaving forums? Grown men pompously declaring they must use a particular pre-shave routine and after shave Balm becuase they are so unique and important. So funny
  • Options
    Have seen the tv ads for this, didn’t know if it was a rip off or really good?

Yeah, I really like it. Picked up the razor and 12 blades for £35 on eBay. Was tempted by the heated version, but that was silly money.
  • Options
    Razors Pah!, this is mine and Desperate Dans preferred method.

• Options

Or failing that Gilette Skinguard 2 blade razors are the business.
  • Options
    Use dollar shave club blades I don’t shave regular 1/2 times a week. 

With Taylor’s of old Bond Street shaving cream. 

Never have any problems